Android Phone Hangs And Stops

Karamjit

my brother uses BHIM for digital transactions. some days ago he received a call from a number 09634224747 and an attached message showing a number 8837847732919. due to this android device slows down and phone hangs.  when he tries for OTP, this number forcibly sets itself instead his real number. and this number 8837847732919 shows up where we type message.

he tried factory restore many times but this problem persists. after resetting phone he again receives call from same 09634224747 with attached message which shows the above 8837847732919 number. please help me if the phone is hacked or what...

phones runs on android marshmallow

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First I would attempt to disable mobile data and make sure wifi and bluetooth if present is disabled this leaves the phone using malware if present programming to do the dirty work and takes the phone away from the hacker if one is present next.  Before you do that make sure you download kaspersky mobile antivirus then update the definitions (then run a scan) then do what I suggested then remove the BHIM.  If possible hook up the phone to the computer and attempt root (root can help you by allowing you to download cleaner software that otherwise wouldnt work on a non rooted device.  Let me know if your able to download and install the kaspersky mobile antivirus and update it.  Let me know if Im being confusing or not.

Archived