please License Driver Genius 17

mehdifirefox

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Google it.  Also what kind of request is that no one is going to want to help you with that attitude.  I refuse to help you (if you asked differently I would have helped you).  I have to agree these types of post's are extremely annoying.

Driver Genius ?! :lol:

omg you will destroy your system with old drivers dude, just download them yourself from the specific websites, much better.

He wants the full software, with Licence or Crack ... Right Now!!! Hurry Up slaves!! :lol:

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA XD :D

I totally agree with Sherlock @Holmes B)

stylemessiah

With 30+ years in IT, and having fixed many PC's brought down by "Driver Updaters"

"Driver Updaters" are a bad idea, many have been proven to do things such as claim to find a "newer driver", then just uninstall the current (and latest) and reinstall it....and thats the best case scenario...often i see people whove used them and its hosed their system, leaving it unbootable...they come to me in tears...

Only idiots use that crap

The correct way to update drivers is from your motherboard and other component makers own websites, often the motherboard makers will have all the main drivers onsite, the only ones that may not be up to date form them and need updating are video and sound, available from AMD/Nvidia/Realtek

Driver Updaters are for the lazy...and if youre lazy, dont expect great results

• Crazycanuk locked this topic

Archived