Browser that still supports flash? - SOLVED

eurotrash

Hi all, 

I need to use an old website that still uses flash for their IRC, but I cannot get it to work.

I tried Opera Dev (my main browser), FireFox (my backup browser) and Edge. Nothing works, loads a blank page where chat should be. Not the internet because the rest of the page (banners/images) load just fine. Any ideas? Thx in advance!

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need the  Separate installation of Adobe Flash Player 27.0.0.130 installer for the browsers needed..
look for the exe V.27.0.0.130 Windows, Firefox, Safari, Opera - NPAP

https://www.nsanedown.com/?request=57232098

Without this your browser doesn't have  flash plugin.. (The only browsers with flash included are Edge and Chrome)

I seem to remember that Google Chrome already comes with Adoble Flash Player or at least it works for me on sites that have flash elements, although I have the plugins in click-to-play mode but they still work fine.

18 minutes ago, fr3d3r1ck said:

I seem to remember that Google Chrome already comes with Adoble Flash Player or at least it works for me on sites that have flash elements, although I have the plugins in click-to-play mode but they still work fine.

You are correct. I don't install Flash Player to my OS anymore and my main browser is Firefox. So, whenever i need to visit websites that require Flash, I just simply run either Chrome or Cent browser. They will only kill/remove the built-in Flash Player in 2020 or so I heard.

4 hours ago, eurotrash said:

Hi all,  I need to use an old website that still uses flash for their IRC, but I cannot get it to work.

I tried Opera Dev (my main browser), FireFox (my backup browser) and Edge. Nothing works, loads a blank page where chat should be. Not the internet because the rest of the page (banners/images) load just fine. Any ideas? Thx in advance!

Browser that still supports flash?
Yes I know, all browsers, what I know, support, but still I don't know none, which don't support.

Archived