uTorrent 3.5.0.44090

jalaffa

T3rM1nat0Rr3
2 hours ago, andy2004 said:

its an installer

Eurgh... yes. (I didn't initially run it as I'm keeping 3.5.0.44178).

Anyway, some may want to add the following lines to hosts to avoid offers/future offers:

127.0.0.1 flow.lavasoft.com
127.0.0.1 sos.adaware.com

• Replies 141
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt say it was a bug.. just that people check their destinations may have changed when using the xtorrent toolbox..

didnt notice it when i first used it.. and I went from adfree to pro when i noticed the change.. but after it had downloaded 1 file.. was in the wrong directory..

so i went through my preferences

On 10/9/2017 at 4:15 AM, BTJB said:

It is already created version 1.7

You didn't noticed.

Where is it , please link?

• 4 months later...
gingerbread80

Link is dead. Anyone have a new link?

On 9/22/2017 at 11:53 AM, alexxf said:

sQ5DzYJ.png

uTorrent Toolkit by Dickmaster:

Site: http://www.datafilehost.com
Sharecode[?]: /d/950a20f0

SHA256: 7a609374bdf5a416bf8165de5e9b165444cf50574c8f0f76d1fd7555c857341b
File name: uTorrent Toolkit.exe

TheEmpathicEar
On 9/22/2017 at 3:20 PM, compgen1534 said:

This one best one for me, will wait for the cracked installer anyways :D 

Is this still working for the latest version?

TheEmpathicEar
On 9/22/2017 at 3:20 PM, compgen1534 said:

This one best one for me, will wait for the cracked installer anyways :D 

Hmm, I just installed the latest version from the uTorrent web site. I clicked on the "Pimp my UTorrent" button in the web page. But, I did not get any prompts? However, uTorrent is not displaying any ads. Maybe this is holdover from whatever I used last time.

34 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Hmm, I just installed the latest version from the uTorrent web site. I clicked on the "Pimp my UTorrent" button in the web page. But, I did not get any prompts? However, uTorrent is not displaying any ads. Maybe this is holdover from whatever I used last time.

Its supposed to say you've just been pimped or something like that lol 

TheEmpathicEar
4 hours ago, compgen1534 said:

Its supposed to say you've just been pimped or something like that lol 

Update: On my desktop PC, it worked fine. U just have to read the fine print and restart uTorrent. On my laptop, I apparently used some "Fix" by @knowledge in the past. Maybe this is why I did not get the prompt. I might have to uninstall/reinstall here.

EDIT: On the laptop, I did get the prompt the 2nd time around. One difference I can see between my desktop and laptop, is the laptop uTorrent still has an "Upgrade" button.

EDIT2: I did a thorough uninstall of uTorrent on my laptop. Reinstalled. While uTorrent is running, I used "Pimp". Closed uTorrent. Restarted. I still have an ad at the top of the window. Seems like I'll have to wait for @knowledge or someone else for some insight. I don't understand why "Pimp" works on my 32-bit laptop and [seemingly] not on my 64-bit desktop.

knowledge-Spammer

Pimp no more do as people  want is best use the tool box we posted works on all versions or maybe u have seen people post are old dll 

toolbox is best as much changes with toolbox  but old dll or toolbox is what can use

TheEmpathicEar
2 hours ago, knowledge said:

Pimp no more do as people  want is best use the tool box we posted works on all versions or maybe u have seen people post are old dll 

toolbox is best as much changes with toolbox  but old dll or toolbox is what can use

This thread is very long now. Can U link to the post that has this "toolbox"?

TheEmpathicEar

@T3rM1nat0Rr3 In my case, for the Ad-Free version, I only have to run "Install Patch" and I am done?

EDIT: I just installed v3.5.3.44358 and it remained Ad-Free. Is this how the patch is supposed to work? U install it and then it keeps working on newer versions?

On 23/02/2018 at 2:41 AM, TheEmpathicEar said:

U install it and then it keeps working on newer versions?

As far as I know, yes. The file created - msimg32.dll - should take care of that.

I don't use this or any patch. I prefer to block the Ads via the Advanced Settings.

Archived