MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Pleads ‘Stop the Hammering!’ in Leaked Outtakes

Phantomboxe

Leaked footage of a visibly frustrated Lawrence O'Donnell surfaced on Wednesday, showing the MSNBC host getting increasingly upset about a series of sound problems during a recent broadcast of his show, The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell.

In a video clip published by the website Mediaite, O'Donnell is seen yelling at members of his production staff as he grows more and more frustrated by unwelcome voices coming through his earpiece. Soon a hammering sound proves distracting as the veteran cable news host tries to introduce a series of clips, including one about President Donald Trump's trip to Houston last month in the wake of Hurricane Harvey. The roughly eight-minute clip appears to have been leaked to Mediaite by someone with access to MSNBC's uncut footage.

Early on in the video, O'Donnell begins to get upset as he complains about a mysterious woman’s voice talking in his earpiece about a "Labor Day rundown." Throughout the clip, the MSNBC host complains about hearing excess chatter through his earpiece, and he demands at one point that the production staff empty out of the show's control room to determine the root of the problem. "You have insanity in my earpiece," the upset anchor grumbles.

full article

• Replies 8
  • Views 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a worthless Liberal liar....   has no ratings....  thinks he's better than all of the rest of us... now he once again shows his true colors... Red

I don't know this man who he really is, just known him just now.

He got anger management issues. 

I don't like him. (my impression)

He seems like a self-righteous prick. :uhuh:

He should learn to treat his fellow workers and subordinates nicely.

He treats them like a piece of garbage.

I feel sorry for them they had to deal with this a--h*le everyday.

• 5 months later...

Archived