[Solved] Spammed

I Am Negan

Anybody ever get spammed here? I was getting likes and thanks like every two seconds by someone named jmb4333. I had to add him to the ignore list. LOL

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Kerry4444 said:

Anybody ever get spammed here? I was getting likes and thanks like every two seconds by someone named jmb4333. I had to add him to the ignore list. LOL

same here, he is digging up all old posts and clicking likes and thanks  :s

2 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

same here, he is digging up all old posts and clicking likes and thanks  :s

IMG_3152.JPG

Same here too:ph34r:

I get a email every time I get a like, so my phone was sounding like R2-D2.?

7 minutes ago, 0bin said:

There is a limit, based on Member Title.

But anyway if the member is digging old posts, means he want say something.

@jmb4333 he is a new member must have reach the limit of posting likes by now, been hours :duh:

it's a spamming bot

kpHnI1B.png

what a freaking loser and still going strong, mod or admin should ban this guy :duh:

Spoiler

UOieGKA.png

• Administrator

Thread moved to Site / Forum Feedback.

Thanks for the information. Action taken by jalaffa on it. Do let us know if it happens again here.

knowledge-Spammer

who make the rules on what people can like ?  i think he have liked my posts but not seen as spamm to me  mayybe he is new and is learning  from old topics 1st  i am not saying he is right or wrong but want to see were it say in rules u cant like the topics and posts u want  show me this ?

if u cant  then let they be but  if it real bot   but he seems not bot as not one topic from him  or post he just liking things or topics it's not breaking the rules when people can stop us from likein topics and posts u can see the changes happening  wow  and i bet not one of u have talked with him or asked him y  but say he is a spammer  wow  i think i am spammer to as i like topics i like  guys what u doing :(

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, knowledge said:

who make the rules on what people can like ?  i think he have liked my posts but not seen as spamm to me  mayybe he is new and is learning  from old topics 1st  i am not saying he is right or wrong but want to see were it say in rules u cant like the topics and posts u want  show me this ?

if u cant  then let they be but  if it real bot   but he seems not bot as not one topic from him  or post he just liking things or topics it's not breaking the rules when people can stop us from likein topics and posts u can see the changes happening  wow  and i bet not one of u have talked with him or asked him y  but say he is a spammer  wow  i think i am spammer to as i like topics i like  guys what u doing :(

He's not a bot and is purposely doing it to annoy members. He is liking and then unliking the members.

3 minutes ago, J.D said:

Respective action is already taken against the member. Do let us know if it happens again here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Topic marked as solved.

Come to think of it. It might be a bot though.

Archived