O&O Defrag Professional 21.0.1115

anuraag

Unleash the hidden performance of your computer with the minimum effort. O&O Defrag Professional Edition packs file fragments quickly and securely back together to optimize your hard disk under Windows. Its functionality ranges from a fully automated defragmentation to an individual professional set up. It can do everything a truly good defragmentation software should be able to do. The new background monitoring function helps to prevent fragmentation at source. Newly added and modified files are analyzed and defragmented whenever they are not being accessed. O&O Defrag makes sure that your hard disk is constantly performing at its peak.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 31
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer
7 hours ago, 0bin said:

@knowledge I thing this thing could be fixed, Rojb5G7.png

i do not use this program but is open to try  and help if can  my inbox is open if want talk or show me more info u have ?

Yes today v21.1115.0 was released.

It's early Hanukkah or Xmas for you.

It is advertised as a perpetual license, which I think means for ever and price is 19.97 u.s.d.

However you can get it for £5.25 by entering this coupon: CUA-VM2-RJU

I did and serial is there for you to see once paid via Cleverbridge.

Keep coupon I have used same one for past three (3) years.

18 hours ago, LeeSmithG said:

However you can get it for £5.25 by entering this coupon: CUA-VM2-RJU

FYI I tried it and got my new  price here in Europe: Full version with no time-limit, electronic delivery   Total:€9.97

Very good! TY so much... :)

Fortunatly you dont need this kind of software anymore , if using SSDs................!  :D

8 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

" You still can use it to do TRIMs  "............ok , but Windows does this job already for you.......:D

and other free alternatives for hdds is good too :D

Just now, 0bin said:

Question of time until the first license is leaked.

i am prefer use free alternatives who not need time wait or license and it is work fine

most my hdds is for backup or stock archives - it is not always read/write all time

and i set them always idle (it is not spin all time - only when i use them)

i defrag my system partition only occasionally

Just now, 0bin said:

What do you use?

defraggler occasionally

like i say above i am not need regular defrag - only system partition and file servers need this

1 minute ago, 0bin said:

i doubt some servers of good companies need any windows defrag tool, because they all running on linux

i used defraggler by Piriform many years ago, I stay stationary on this product because on HDD is the only one doing good job for me.

right. if server run linux it not need it

Too much defragging will kill your HDDs much faster .................!

I have three ( big ) WD-HDDs , only for backups and archives , and never made a defrag on them , only trim OS-SSD................:D !

And still very fast cold-boot into Win10 .........7 seconds .

The Indonesian guys are said that this old key is working, I do not know, has not tried. There are no comments. Here is their post.

Site: http://pasted.co
Sharecode[?]: /c87ce2fc

If it works, let us know and even it does not work, it would also be nice to know. Personally, I do not use this nonsense.

O&O Defrag Professional v21.0.1115 Portable Made With Turbo Studio

Note:
1- Prevent O&O Defrag from connecting to internet
2- Enjoy!

32Bit (Size: 21.4 MB)

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/13DJ4X3N/O_O_Defrag_Professional_v21.0.1115_32Bit_V1.zip_links

64Bit (Size: 25 MB)

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/SENMNZ70/O_O_Defrag_Professional_v21.0.1115_64Bit_V1.zip_links

Thanks @Sharelol for the key

Portable updated to disable Task try option

Somebody knows how to restore the default settings of this software?? :( I uninstalled it and install it again and keeps the same settings :( !!!

I'm not talking about the file .dat of %LocalAppData% that restores the GUI.... I'm talking about the program settings...

1. Disable internet.

2. While you are offline register with the serial and enter any name you like (open the regfile with notepad to get the serial).

3. Use a firewall to block program from accessing internet (or create a rule in your firewall to block ooliveupdate.exe, and maybe/optional oodag.exe, oodcnt.exe, oods.exe, oodtray.exe).

Note: If you don't block the program, the key will not work.

21 hours ago, MasterFaster said:

1. Disable internet.

2. While you are offline register with the serial and enter any name you like (open the regfile with notepad to get the serial).

3. Use a firewall to block program from accessing internet (or create a rule in your firewall to block ooliveupdate.exe, and maybe/optional oodag.exe, oodcnt.exe, oods.exe, oodtray.exe).

Note: If you don't block the program, the key will not work.

Seems like a patchmed is needed to fix these calling-home issues...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived