DVDFab 10.0.6.0

anuraag

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 21
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Portable DVDFab 10.0.6.0  Multilingual Online

By PortableAppZ

Download Portable DVDFab 10.0.6.0 Online (0.6 MB)

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7470646/DVDFab_Portable_10.0.6.0_Multilingual_Online.exe.html

Extract and run DVDFab10Portable.
Settings of installed DVDFab should be preserved.

26 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

@snf Did you base your portable on a "new" loader for this version?

It's no made by me.

But not by new  loader.

TheEmpathicEar
1 minute ago, snf said:

It's no made by me.

But not by new  loader.

It's usually been a loader that is specific for each version. I was trying to find out how this portable achieved activation?

Just now, TheEmpathicEar said:

It's usually been a loader that is specific for each version. I was trying to find out how this portable achieved activation?

Yes normaly.

But he said to me something like that setup preactivated.

TheEmpathicEar

@SalaR It seems as if this is the same type of "medicine" - a pre-activated installer - that was posted in the previous thread? I was trying to find out if this was used to created the portable uploaded here by @snf?

@TheEmpathicEar             yes it's that.     a pre-activated installer                                                                                      

SacredCultivator
4 hours ago, SalaR said:

DVDFab 10.0.6.0 Repack unknown

Hide contents
Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7471083/DVDFab.10.0.6.0.rar.html

Site: https://cloud.mail.ru
Sharecode[?]: /public/HkjV/9Kd89xaZ4

So just to confirm, this Repack is just like previous version where it's pre-activated and we don't need to wait for a Loader correct?

As I know I had a few issues with previous one not properly installing upon first launch. But worked after a few tries.

Thanks.

TheEmpathicEar

I just discovered one possible "gotcha" with this pre-activated installer.

1. Using DVDFab 10's installer, I had one folder "Program Files\DVDFab 10"

2. Using the pre-activated installer [starting with v10.0.5.9], I now have the above folder and also "Program Files\DVDFab". The v10.0.6.0 installer continues this trend.

3. I can't remember if the the v10.0.5.9 installer gave the option of choosing the install directory. The v10.0.6.0 installer does provide this choice.

4. What to do? Ignore this? How would you get rid of the older folder? [and, registry entries]

SacredCultivator

I noticed that as well, and all I did was just Uninstalled the previous version via Add/Remove Program.

TheEmpathicEar
Just now, SacredCultivator said:

I noticed that as well, and all I did was just Uninstalled the previous version via Add/Remove Program.

And, you are sure that this will not mess up the pre-activated folder and version?

SacredCultivator

I didn't have any issues. I mean you can play it super safe if you want and just uninstall both programs and then re-install the Pre-activated current version. Just be sure you keep your personal settings upon uninstalling.

TheEmpathicEar
1 hour ago, SacredCultivator said:

I didn't have any issues. I mean you can play it super safe if you want and just uninstall both programs and then re-install the Pre-activated current version. Just be sure you keep your personal settings upon uninstalling.

I used Total Uninstall to remove DVDFab 10.0.5.7, which was the last version installed with DVDFab's installer [and using the loader to activate].

1. I started DVDFab. It seems OK. But, I will have to do some testing when I get a Blu-Ray to test.

2. There are still two entries for DVDFab in Total Uninstall:

a. 9/17/2017 is when I used the v10.0.5.9 pre-activated installer. It has a size of 609 MB!??!

b. 9/18/2017 is when I used the v10.0.6.0 pre-activated installer. It has a size of 186 MB!??!

3. Can someone explain this to me?? The "DVDFab 10" sub-folder is now gone. Only the DVDFab folder is left.

4. It appears as if each pre-activated installer is creating it's own uninstall entry rather than updating what is already installed?

SacredCultivator

Okay just installed this version and you're right it doesn't seem to overwrite previous installation but installs not only over it but creates a new entry in "Add/Remove Program"

Hopefully this gets fixed.

I haven't noticed before, but certainly with this version, there doesn't seem to be an option to change output to a 50gb bluray disk.

Back to 9.3.18 to finish this project.

On 9/18/2017 at 5:21 PM, TheEmpathicEar said:

I just discovered one possible "gotcha" with this pre-activated installer.

1. Using DVDFab 10's installer, I had one folder "Program Files\DVDFab 10"

2. Using the pre-activated installer [starting with v10.0.5.9], I now have the above folder and also "Program Files\DVDFab". The v10.0.6.0 installer continues this trend.

3. I can't remember if the the v10.0.5.9 installer gave the option of choosing the install directory. The v10.0.6.0 installer does provide this choice.

4. What to do? Ignore this? How would you get rid of the older folder? [and, registry entries]

You can change the directory to DVDFab 10 during the installation.

TheEmpathicEar
19 minutes ago, Tony Montana said:

Loaders from CHVL are much better.

In what way? Can you be specific?

Well the dvdfab pre-activated on windows you will get this message everytime you open the software “Do you want to allow this program to make changes to your computer?” Is doing that to crack the software but,

of course you can disable that message from happening on user account control setting, with chvl loaders it opens with no message, not a big deal just saying.

Archived