( Solved ) CMS software for ONVIF cameras !

Recruit

Hello guys ,

I am looking for a good CMS software compatible with ONVIF cameras.

I am not very demanding : I need a simple gui, PTZ control & to see each camera in full screen mode.....

I have surveillance system in local network via NAS devices with quite good apps. but those have on-off power schedule and sometimes I need to access the cameras when the surveillance system is off...

I am fed up by default clients : have lots of bugs ! :lol:

Please, make me some recommendations !

Free or with medicine....:P

Thanks & Regards,

;)

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, PistalPete said:

What about: https://www.ispyconnect.com

Good software but free can only be used locally:angry:

I might be wrong, cause it's been a long time since i helped my friend set up his small surveillance system. But i think you can use it to access your cameras remotely.

45 minutes ago, trufpal said:

But i think you can use it to access your cameras remotely

I need to use it both...locally and remotely....I can use it remotely like local because I have VPN in location...

I need more suggestions....please !

Thanks all !

35 minutes ago, Recruit said:

I need to use it both...locally and remotely....I can use it remotely like local because I have VPN in location...

I need more suggestions....please !

Thanks all !

Sorry, that's the only software I've ever used. So i can't say much.

For free software it has tons of features and support a wide range of camera models. We were pretty satisfied with it.

My friend's cameras actually came with a software included. But for some reason it didn't work smoothly. The video output was choppy as hell no matter what kind of settings I used.

Same over here. We bought axis camera's. The software with it is nothing compared with ispy. Really liked it. I also could record and save the files automatically. 

milestone has free version up to 8 channels. It's one of the best VMS out there.

https://www.milestonesys.com/solutions/platform/video-management-software/xprotect-go/

I need to use it both...locally and remotely....

But i think you can use it to access your cameras remotely

Sorry guys, when i said locally i meant your internal lan network only. If you want to access outside your local lan, you need a subscription.

Flexible plans to suit your budget!

iSpy is free to use locally. You can add as many cameras as you like. Secured remote access, SMS, Twitter, email alerts and mobile device access require a subscription or a one-off payment (it costs us $ to provide it).

Pricing here:

https://www.ispyconnect.com/pricing.aspx

milestone has free version up to 8 channels. It's one of the best VMS out there.

This link is for xprotect-go. This has been replaced with a newer more feature rich software that is also free and can be accesed from anywhere:

Are you looking for the new free XProtect version?

We’ve got some great news for you. We’ve replaced XProtect Go with XProtect® Essential, the most feature-rich free VMS available on the market. Free XProtect Essential includes 8 camera licenses, unlimited retention time and an interactive map function.

Xprotect essential here:

2 hours ago, PistalPete said:

Sorry guys, when i said locally i meant your internal lan network only. If you want to access outside your local lan, you need a subscription.

Whoops, my bad. I misread your comment. For some reason i didn't notice the word free there. :duh:

Maybe you could try Dahua SmartPSS.

It is not bad at all.

You can use it locally, remotely, there is free phone app, up to 64 cameras (onvif), nvr connection, user accounts and so on.

It is totally free.

Site: http://www1.dahuasecurity.com
Sharecode[?]: /download_detail_5581.html

Didn't mention that is UAC trouble free...I had some problems with previous version because it have to be installed on server and IT admin won't let me start it through citrix reciever because it use admin privileges when start.
This version don't need any admin privileges.

Thanks all for you great involvement here ! :notworthy::flowers:

On 19/09/2017 at 10:52 PM, PistalPete said:

Recruit would like to know what solution you settle on. Let us know what works for you;)

I am dealing with this one , but I will try and other apps. suggested by you if I will have enough time in the future ...:)

@PistalPete

Your last post from here ( that one with go1984 ) : - the link with files has been deleted. Anyway, I found the latest v6 and more than that v7.0.0.1 has been released lately. If someone need it, please pm me, I do not have time right now to post it here. I still have not tested it yet !

Topic marked with " Solved " by now !

Greetings,

;)

Archived