[Solved] Adguard difficulties

Gerry85

• Replies 39
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Gerry85 said:

Hi guys!

During Adguard installation (online,offline,safe mode ) getting Error 1603,shows 0% installed.

Any solutions?

You must have previously installed Adguard and that installation was messed up for some reason.

https://cdn.adguard.com/public/Adguard/tools/Uninstall_Utility.zip

Download and use this utility to uninstall Adguard properly.

Use the Standard uninstall in the utility first and if only that is unsuccessful try the advanced uninstall mode in the utility.

After uninstall reboot PC and then use the online installer in normal mode.

Ok what is your Windows version? What Adguard version are you trying to install?

What security software you have? Did you try disabling it just for the Adguard install part?

Do you have the required permissions to install a software in your PC, meaning are you installing as an Administrator or as a user?

2 hours ago, Undertaker said:

Try with the latest beta version: http://static.adguard.com/windows/beta/setup.exe

If that too fails, try the advanced uninstall mode in the utility then.

I couldn't  download from the above link the setup.exe,IDM showed an error:couldn't connect,the target server refused the connection.However,IDM working,for example downloading videos.

2 hours ago, Recruit said:

It seems to be uninstalled correctly,and SYSTEM has FULL CONTROL.

knowledge-Spammer
7 hours ago, Gerry85 said:

Main av is SecureAPlus,but I have installed beside:ASC,HMPA,Kerish Doctor,WAR,ZAM.

maybe one of them is make a problem in temp befor it gets installed  something is blocking the install on install

1 minute ago, knowledge said:

maybe one of them is make a problem in temp befor it gets installed  something is blocking the install on install

Even in Safe Mode,when neither of them is running,didn't worked the installation.

5 minutes ago, 0bin said:

Every configuration is different, I can report my experience saying that I didn't encounter problems with both ZAM and HMPA side by side with Adguard, but I encounter problems with WAR in the past with another AV. You should proceed one by one to see if the cause is one of those products.

I shut down/quit all of them,except SecureAPlus wich I couldn't,but the Adguard installation remained at 0% and got the Error 1603

Are you using some kind of repack or cracked adguard setup file?

The only reason you won't be able to downalod is because it's blocked at your end(firewall, hosts,etc.)

4 minutes ago, Undertaker said:

Are you using some kind of repack or cracked adguard setup file?

The only reason you won't be able to downalod is because it's blocked at your end(firewall, hosts,etc.)

Didn't mattered wich setup file I used for install,didn't worked.

I have just Windows firewall,and in hosts file isn't mentioned adguard.

19 hours ago, Gerry85 said:

Didn't mattered wich setup file I used for install,didn't worked.

I have just Windows firewall,and in hosts file isn't mentioned adguard.

Maybe is the hosts file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc, then you must to use the proper hosts file (no tweaked)

3 hours ago, LOQUILLO said:

Maybe is the hosts file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc, then you must to use the proper hosts file (no tweaked)

In hosts file is not mentioned adguard or IP of the  Adguard server .

On 2017. 09. 17. at 8:47 PM, starsfighter said:

hi gerry85

open cmd as administrator then write sfc /scannow

wait till finish then try to install again .

Hi!

I know this fix,but this didn't found any error.

The problem was with EAM.It's protection service was running in background (couldn't shut down),and blocked any installation of AG.After starting EAM,prompted during installation of AG,and this way allowed the installation.

• Administrator

Topic marked as solved.

1 hour ago, Gerry85 said:

The problem was with EAM.It's protection service was running in background (couldn't shut down),and blocked any installation of AG.After starting EAM,prompted during installation of AG,and this way allowed the installation.

You mean the AV right or it's something else there.

Archived