DVDFab 10.0.5.9

jalaffa

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 19
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DVDFab 10.0.5.9 full test and enjoy

VSimj9g.png

- First things first, this program doesn't need blocking via firewall as it confirms account info etc.. online, no issues with that, just enable internet there will be no issues.

- Unpack and install pre-fixed installer.

- Run DVDFab desktop shortcut as Admin. You will first be seeing License Information window with no expiration date, click "Try" button on that window and choose don't show this again.

- Later, DVDFab will show you a message to activate etc.. Again choose "Try" option. You won't be getting this message again.

- Unlike previous version, when doing any process in DVDFab, you won't be asked to log in to the account to proceed, that info has already been imported into the installer and will save you that trouble.

- Tested by doing several DVD copies as well as some converting work and worked fine under Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and Windows 10 Pro 1703 Creators Update.

- Just don't update program. Enjoy it.

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/12WTVIAR/DVDFab_10.0.5.9_Full.zip_links

Installed DVDFab 10.0.5.9 as posted by jcvo. It appears to be working and registered. The only issue I had was running the installer. I had to run it several times before it installed the program properly.

TheEmpathicEar
2 minutes ago, freeforever03 said:

Installed DVDFab 10.0.5.9 as posted by jcvo. It appears to be working and registered. The only issue I had was running the installer. I had to run it several times before it installed the program properly.

Do you use this by simply running DVDFab? U don't have to worry about using a loader?

27 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Do you use this by simply running DVDFab? U don't have to worry about using a loader?

It's a loader, the real executable is renamed to DVDFab.mhz.

TheEmpathicEar
3 minutes ago, alexxf said:

It's a loader, the real executable is renamed to DVDFab.mhz.

1. So, it is an installer. It does the work for you. After the install,U simply have to run the desktop shortcut. And, this points to a loader?

2. Usually, loaders are posted here first. [Downside, if U are not registered there, you will not be able to see the page]

Portable DVDFab 10.0.5.9  32 bit Multilingual Online.

By PortableAppZ

Download Portable DVDFab 10.0.5.9 Online (0.6 MB) FIXED

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7468852/DVDFab_Portable_10.0.5.9_Multilingual_Online.exe.html

Extract and run DVDFab10Portable.
Click "Try" button , later Again choose "Try" option.
When you run after no need do this ; is activated.
Settings of installed DVDFab should be preserved.

Based on release shared by @jcvo .

6 minutes ago, snf said:

Portable DVDFab 10.0.5.9 32 bit Multilingual Online OR Setup Extractor.

By PortableAppZ

Download Portable DVDFab 10.0.5.9 Online OR Setup Extractor(0.6 MB)

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7467537/DVDFab_Portable_10.0.5.9_Multilingual_Online.exe.html

Download : DVDFab10059.exe   in same folder as "online" installer. And run installer

@jcvo Repacker.

Can I use your this with the x64 version of DVDfab?

The link doesn't work, said deleted by user on upload.ee

1 minute ago, snf said:

Based on realese of @jcvo Repacker.
Big Thank's to him

not my repack sorry I did not know who the author was so I did not put it in the title

1 minute ago, jcvo said:

not my repack sorry I did not know who the author was so I did not put it in the title

Corrected your repack to shared by you. It's ok ?

4 minutes ago, hannubys said:

Can I use your this with the x64 version of DVDfab?

Really i don't know.

Don't have PC 64 bit for try.

But i think yes.

Try you will see.

TheEmpathicEar

I am downloading now @jcvo link is veryyyyyy slow... I am using ZippyShare. Maybe the other links are faster?

EDIT: I canceled the ZippyShare download. I am now using the solidfiles link. It's night and day difference, so much faster!

EDIT: I ran the installer. The installation wizard looks different, but I guess this makes sense. I was not presented with the "LIcense Info" window and DVDFab appears activated w/o having to do anything. "LIcense Info" displays all activated. I installed this over my previous installation of DVDFab [after deleting existing loader]. Does this make a difference concerning activation? It looks good, but I don't have anything to test with at the moment.

I thought I would try the portable version for a change as I have just done a clean rebuild of my p.c, trouble is avg is playing silly buggers and deleting the file before I get to it.

I installed portable with avg turned off but  it then stopped me running it when I turned avg back on again, it's never done that before.

3 hours ago, meohmy said:

I thought I would try the portable version for a change as I have just done a clean rebuild of my p.c, trouble is avg is playing silly buggers and deleting the file before I get to it.

I installed portable with avg turned off but  it then stopped me running it when I turned avg back on again, it's never done that before.

it's your avg which is too sensitive.

False positive 100%.

Set an exclusion in avg.

Or Change avg for Avira ; is Free too , and better.

Archived