Kaspersky: You can trust us despite US government ban

tao

12 minutes ago, knowledge said:

all they care about is getting rich

soon the usa dollar is no good  just be rich    in the usa lol people  never understand whats real going on usa dollar  is going down hill big times soon u all see

It happen before and they got over it in the end it really dont matter  as much as you think .. We can be self sufficient  we dont really need other countries help  We made our own stuff for 100s of years and tell they pass dumb trade agreements we all had jobs. When the dollar collapse and the rich lose all there money it puts them at the same level as the poor then even the poor can get rich because they know how too be self sufficient  and have goods to trade.

• Replies 62
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, 0bin said:

US will always need China to build microelectronics

Not really  only the rich uses china too build them cheap we dont need them we can build our own and we have schools for this.

7 institutions the USA offering Masters Degrees Microelectronics courses

https://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/study/training-degrees/us-usa/masters/microelectronics-courses/loc/211/slevel/57-3-3/cgory/xl.15-4/sin/ct/programs.html

Its just like every other job they use them for cheap labor. I use too work in a plaint  all we did was make little parts that went into electronics.

38 minutes ago, 0bin said:

I don't see any success project of hardware SOC, starting from RaspberryPi to Arduino that is not cloned and rechaped in China, to BananaPi or Arduino not legit boards.

I really doubt you have hardware reverse engineer we have, otherwise I will have heard something, but I only hear silence.

I know most stuff that China makes for the USA  was draw up by a engineer in the USA  everything has too pass USA code to even be sold over here .. Back when they pass trade agreements they sent people from here too tech them how too clone  our products.   China have no pollution laws are nothing  a lot of there stuff they can use is illegal over here  .

RaspberryPi is also made in the UK

Before China sold electronics we had stuff from Japan witch were much better than anything China made but were more expensive than our own products . 

Why's my PI3 made in China?

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=939510

Arduino Uno R3 Made in USA

https://chicagodist.com/products/arduino-uno-r3-made-in-usa

Do you realy think we trust US government instead of Kaspersky? Funny.

6 minutes ago, mclaren85 said:

Do you realy think we trust US government instead of Kaspersky? Funny.

It would different if Kaspersky was talking to people in Turkey about this but there not There Talking about Kaspersky USA.. is there a Kapersky in Turkey? 

4 hours ago, steven36 said:

is there a Kapersky in Turkey? 

There is. But still, I'd prefer trust Kaspersky more than any "government controlled" entity.

23 minutes ago, 0bin said:

China has one of the biggest investment on electrical mobility in the world, if you came visit China you will see. :)

They may have this or that but is too make the 1%  in the west  more rich .  If it were not for the west they would be no demand . Someone who work  12 hours a day in China making products for Apple only gets paid 450 bucks a month that's with overtime , they all  sleep in a dorm  farting on each other all they do is work and sleep . In the USA they would make more than this in one week  and  have much better living conditions no thanks i think i pass sounds like jail too me .

I Believe american because anything i'm used microsoft windows , Ios , Android from America if you better What you scary ?

Here My favourite Movie of 2016

2 minutes ago, 0bin said:

Memento audere semper.

Speak English dont have time  too fool with translating your comments and read the rules too

1 minute ago, 0bin said:

Last time I checked Oxford Dictionary latin quote was included. Maybe you need to read it too.

Latin is not English and never has been and the rules here say English only  so everyone can understand you  .

4 minutes ago, 0bin said:

This confirm you don't know nothing about languages, and origin of English language. Or scientific literature. Anyway as you want.

I know what you said by now  not only is not English it's off topic redrick witch is typical of you are you trying too go for a  post ignore too ? :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, 0bin said:

I think it's the same.

You need help then because you dont  know the difference in Latin and English.  if it were English it would not need to be translated into English  the translator would say it was English but it says it's Latin. 

Memento audere semper  means Remember to always be bold. that  is totally different. 

Just now, 0bin said:

You don't know history. And by the way, look for medical literature, or quote, some terms are used also in other languages. 

I hope at least you know: Sic semper tirannis. 

we dont live in the past we live in the here and now . We dont run around still saying Thy and stuff no more,

English is a Germanic language, with a grammar and a core vocabulary inherited from Proto-Germanic. However, a significant portion of the English vocabulary comes from Romance and Latinate sources.

English is more German  than it is Latin  and  they locked peoples post up for posting German  ..Besides  I dont make the rules and if everyone was speaking Latin I most likely would of never joined  I didn't sign up for it  .

Just now, 0bin said:

OK, I understand you always are right on everything, and I always I am wrong on everything. 

No I   just think you like too talk nonsense a lot  without even researching  what you talk about  witch  most people are the same way .. Start posting proofs  and links too back up what you say and there would be nothing too debate but you just make stuff up..

[Dictionary:]

rhetoric (n.) early 14c., from Old French rethorique, from Latin rhetorice, from Greek rhetorike techne "art of an orator," from rhetor (genitive rhetoros) "speaker, orator, teacher of rhetoric," related to rhesis "speech," rhema "word, phrase, verb," literally "that which is spoken," from PIE *wre-tor-, from root *were- (3) "to speak" (source also of Old English word, Latin verbum, Greek eirein "to say;" see verb).

[All members:]

Keepeth thou cool!  :flowers:

Cheers!  :drunk: 

2 minutes ago, 0bin said:

I know you appeared on quotes. ;)

I am happy to be Snukkel then. :)

Each there own ..no wonder this is you're 2nd rodeo because anyone would sign back up here after being banned is just sad .

6 minutes ago, 0bin said:

If talking about languages is cause of banning, I don't know what happen then when a member is threat to die. Maybe I have to pass everything to FBI.

I dont know what happened and I thought you got banned for deleting you're post by the way only state in the USA that have death threat internet laws for adults is  California if they live in any of the other 49 states it would never hold up in court.

8 minutes ago, 0bin said:

Inside guidelines there is no banning for editing posts. Instead there are several laws against people aggressions not only limited to your country, that is in this case is only a host for cloudfare. 

I know the dutch  take it serious  but i doubt they would matter too  the FBI . Some guy done this on Facebook  and Supreme court ruled  in his favor for freedom of speech so trolls in the USA are pretty much free too say what they want unless they live in California. That's why we have MODS  and stuff  on sites  too control this sort of thing .

7 minutes ago, 0bin said:

We have one admin, and 2 staff there is no more mod here.

Personally I didn't care of any offence they give me. But I don'want young people be offended on here. 

Yes  well 49 states have laws too protect minors and  i would never threat no one no way so it's not my problem . But I would never go too the FBI if someone threaten me on here .If they came here i pull a gun on them. because hate speech is legal here it never holds up in court.

Supreme Court Unanimously States That 'Hate Speech' Is Still Free Speech

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17690/good-supreme-court-unanimously-states-hate-speech-ben-shapiro

1 minute ago, 0bin said:

Here only fairy tales. I think they should go on darkweb and close some portals.

They do all the time and people and lawyers defend this sick stuff  .. They put people in jail everyday for it in the USA   they have exploits in the darkweb too install malware on there systems too get  there IPs .

I am not following the us government ban Im not saying Im not a american I am Im not saying Im going against the us governmen now I am not I am saying I just respectfully agree to disagree with the us government with this decision with kasperky.  I love kaspersky and eugene kaspersky is awesome I think and I think the government is making a wrong decision god bless eugene kaspersky god bless kasperky antivirus god bless you all (yes I know your off topic lets get back on topic now please) and god bless america forget that god bless all humans not just americans.

i bought a 5 key access to this av to find it screws with all 5 of my machines and really hates games and USB sticks slowing all my machines down I then uninstalled it and replaced it with German Bitdefender just saying.... Also I want to speak to an admin about my previous account being shut down due to it having Hotmail.com as handler and forcing me to use gmail I want my old account back and replace the email on it with this email if possible because I am not a new member. I cannot get it to email me forgot password or anything this is BS nsane.

Archived