How to delete Google from your life

12stones

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Google tracks your activities.  But, I still preserve my Google account.  In my experience , it gives you the best speed in uploads and downloads with free accounts.  Maybe, business men need to avoid Google. However, I guess only a very few company won't track your habits.

Anyway, you provide us a way how to delete Google account. Thanks.

If you really want  block google  out of you're  life  it's not very hard just block

http://redirector.gvt1.com  

in you're Firewall or router

But be warned  when i tested it there  is no YouTube  are anything  ..Even most privacy nuts who claim they gave up Google still use YouTube  witch is Google and unless you have blocked it network  or computer wide it's very much part of you're  life  because everything  from websites too software  use it for services to make there sites render proper and/or  Ad Rewards ( data harvesting).

You have  too love when Journalist that  dont give a shit about you're  privacy  make a video about how to block google  out of you're  life when they are using Google Analytics and many other trackers at PC World to get paid for posting you that video. 

https://s7d3.turboimg.net/sp/0a58c85dd444c8b1f1f508d0582b1d6c/pcworld.png

What would be the alternative if they didn't  use  Google and others to get paid ? they would put up a paywall . Many news sites are doing this now  and if they all did  it  we could not post the news without getting in trouble  for using software that crack paywalls.

• Administrator

Thread moved to Security and Privacy Center. As it's not news though.

On 15/9/2017 at 2:57 PM, franco46 said:

Yes, Google tracks your activities.

Just like what so many others (e.g. Microsoft, Apple, Amazon etc.) have done. :coolwink:

• 10 months later...

Archived