EZ CD Audio Converter 7.0.1.1

jalaffa

EZ CD Audio Converter, formerly Easy CD-DA Extractor, rips audio CDs with exact and reliable error detection and two-pass verification of audio, allows editing of metadata supporting multiple services for retrieving high-quality metadata, and burns discs. It has a very fast multi-core audio converter that allows parallel audio conversion with up to 8 parallel converters. All combined in a user friendly interface.

Thanks to SalaR and Hung_UT® for the update.

Download

• Replies 17
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/14/2017 at 8:33 PM, steinom said:

Any another link to "med" ;)

nothing as of yet, however, running EZCDPortable_x.x.x_32bit_64bit_Multilingual_Rev.4_online.paf gives an endless trial, you just get the nag "buy me" popup on start

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/JXYIHJYT/

9 hours ago, alexxf said:

Why? The only difference is 5 sec nag screen.

The endless trail portable is only working when you never install the software that cracked by SND team or XenoCoder.

I 've tried many times with endless trail portable but it 's not working and the purchase reminder is still displaying .

I think if there 's no medicine for now ,  the previous version is still working well and all you need is waiting for new medicine.

1 hour ago, vozer said:

I 've tried many times with endless trail portable but it 's not working and the purchase reminder is still displaying .

run "TrashReg" (full version) to remove the old shareware trial registry records.

6 hours ago, iflash said:

run "TrashReg" (full version) to remove the old shareware trial registry records.

Thanks for your suggestion. It 's working for me. :D

I used to clean registry by using CCleaner but it is ineffective.

Archived