Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

Please note: Unfortunetely due to some server side issues, registration via Hotmail / Outlook email addresses do not work, members are requested to use some other email addresses like Gmail to register here.

Reefa

Kodi Declares ‘War’ on Trademark Trolls

lurch234    1,089
lurch234

What a effing a**hole. He's not only getting other products delisted but he's actually intimidating other vendors with legal action unless they provide his lawyer with the number of sold boxes as well as their price to effectively,

and I quote ,

quickly execute a reasonable settlement agreement with my client regarding all past sales as well as a license agreement for sales going forward.

Edited by lurch234
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

steven36    9,466
steven36

LOL  you cant stop iptv  because its not the ADDON makers that does it nor is it Kodi's fault  i can watch IPTV in  Palemoon , Firefox  or Chrome should they outlaw browsers too?  Fully loaded  Firefox :lol:.. It's like shutting down P2P sites when most of the releases come from the scene.  :dance:

Edited by steven36
  • Like 1

pc71520    1,074
pc71520
7 hours ago, lurch234 said:

What an effing a**hole.

Yes, indeed. :yes:

I4rg£8all8ag    92
I4rg£8all8ag

What a cheeky b:stard, 🔫

Cerberus    6,302
Cerberus

I will be sitting back watching the war...taking bets.  lmao!  :)

• Haha 1

steven36    9,466
steven36
7 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I will be sitting back watching the war...taking bets.  lmao!  :)

If there is any war piracy  is wining  they shut Napster  down people used Napster clones  then they shut most of clones down by then P2P evolved ..using black boxes on satellite and cable is older than the WWW even  If they stopped these addons you can still watch iptv in you're browser just throw the telly out the bloody window and get you a 4k monitor .

If they closed down all these iptv sites it still would not matter you can stream it or download it a hour latter through p2p and filehost  , and even if they stop this I can go rent dvds instead of buying them and make my DVDs like i did in the dailup days.  I dont really like iptv it reminds me of cable or satellite were everything comes on when the networks want you too watch it ..i rather watch something  on my time and also many channels have commercials  scene and p2p releases dont have none of these annoyances like i said before I have satellite and can sign in  and watch stuff legal  on the internet but i dont never use it.   .  

Edited by steven36
  • Thanks 1