Umbra from Emsisoft

UmbraEmsisoft

UmbraEmsisoft

Hello everybody, 

I am the Emsisoft's Community Manager , i'm happy to be there with you .

If any of you have questions about our product : Emsisoft Anti-malware, feel free to create a thread here and mentioning me.

Thank you. :)

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UmbraEmsisoft

Thank you very much 0bin

Do you know if i am allowed to put link on my intro post to Emsisoft sites ? or it is against the rules?

UmbraEmsisoft

Posts which include spamming, advertising, solicitation, profanity or otherwise are not permitted. This includes and is not limited to links via cash sites (including rewards for downloads), affiliate marketing, and links requiring a premium/ paid account to access. As these are generally considered more serious than other infractions, members may be warned or banned on the first instance.

im not sure if links to vendors forum/site is considered as advertising.

:welcome:

Unfortunately its against the rules...

Posts which include spamming, advertising, solicitation, profanity or otherwise are not permitted. This includes and is not limited to links via cash sites (including rewards for downloads), affiliate marketing, and links requiring a premium/ paid account to access. As these are generally considered more serious than other infractions, members may be warned or banned on the first instance.

1 hour ago, Reefa said:

:welcome:

Unfortunately its against the rules...

Really!  You let Kyle Katarn post all his software.

:welcome:   to Nsane !

If you have some gifts (keys ) for nsaners this thing will not be considered advertising : you can use specialized text sites like pastebin or textuploader.....or much better the Private Messenger (PM)......:P

3 minutes ago, straycat19 said:

Really!  You let Kyle Katarn post all his software.

Yes because he has read the rules and posts in Software updates .....Not a welcome Thread....

I'm sure the admins will allow it. Emsisoft products are very good. The antimalware is very very good and their firewall was good also. (ex-online armor)

16 hours ago, Recruit said:

:welcome:   to Nsane !

If you have some gifts (keys ) for nsaners this thing will not be considered advertising : you can use specialized text sites like pastebin or textuploader.....or much better the Private Messenger (PM)......:P

Would be nice !!!

Yup, some giveaway keys would be nice. In my opinion, Emsisoft is by far the best antimalware solution available out there!

• 1 month later...

Welcome to NSane! I read the name wrong, I thought it said EMICSOFT. I thought, "Damn, when did they make Anti-Malware?!?" :doh:

On 9/4/2017 at 9:24 PM, DarkSlayer said:

Yup, some giveaway keys would be nice. In my opinion, Emsisoft is by far the best antimalware solution available out there!

Really? Better than Malwarebytes?

On 9/3/2017 at 1:39 PM, UmbraEmsisoft said:

Thank you very much 0bin

Do you know if i am allowed to put link on my inrto post to Emsisoft sites ? or it is against the rules?

@Reefa says no, .......

but I think it would be acceptable for you to put link(s) in a signature for your account. members will see link(s) when you post, providing they did not tick "hide signatures" in their account settings. :) 

btw welcome to nsane forums! Regards.

Archived