Artificial Intelligence and the Military

humble3d

Artificial Intelligence and the Military...

PRIVACY ?   WHAT IS PRIVACY ?

AI has moved from the movies to the laboratory, and governments around the

world want it in their arsenals. We asked how militaries define it, and how

they intend to keep it under control.

Following the lead of companies like Amazon and Google, commercial interest

in artificial intelligence is skyrocketing.

And so has demand among some of the world’s most advanced militaries — the

gatekeepers of what alarmists call “killer robots.”

So we’re going to investigate three questions about artificial intelligence:

How are militaries around the world using AI?

What about AI worries the Pentagon?

Is AI dangerous?

VIDEO BELOW FORCIBLY REMOVED BY "THE MAN"... CENSORSHIP LIVES...:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ign3lq3rrzk

http://www.defenseone.com/technology/2017/08/3-questions-artificial-
intelligence-and-military/140538/?

THIS VIDEO STILL EXTANT...
US Army Future Most Advanced Robots DARPA Real Terminator Battle US Military

Robots Full

• Replies 13
  • Views 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, humble3d said:

VIDEO BELOW FORCIBLY REMOVED BY "THE MAN"... CENSORSHIP LIVES

Not according to youtube.  The user removed the film.error.png

Before you castigate AI I would like to know how many battles have you fought in, how many buddies have you held as they bled to death or were mortally wounded, how many times have you been shot and medevac'd, and what is your personal, private body count (oh yeah, soldiers know that by heart).  Because anyone who can honestly answer those questions knows why we need AIs and robots in the military.

30 minutes ago, straycat19 said:

Before you castigate AI I would like to know how many battles have you fought in, how many buddies have you held as they bled to death or were mortally wounded, how many times have you been shot and medevac'd, and what is your personal, private body count (oh yeah, soldiers know that by heart).  Because anyone who can honestly answer those questions knows why we need AIs and robots in the military.

the government never cared about that when they drafted  all those people too nam ..heck they didn't even cared did the win or not they just pulled out just like they did in every so called war they had after Korea.  Robots are not human stick you're PC in some water  and see if it don't kill you if you stick you're hand in with it  . What do you think will happen when these robots malfunction or get hacked ?

Just now, 0bin said:

I could tell you only one thing, we always win ;)

Sorry  you lost me people who change there flag  every week i'm not even sure they know were  they are  from ..?

Just now, 0bin said:

The flag doesn't mean anything, we are in every country in the world under 100 different names.

Who is we ? No one really wins at war ..Anybody  i ever talked too  that came back  that really wanted too be there unless they just like killing people . They has  been no real war since Korea  No one has been charged with war crimes  really . In real war if you abuse people you get held accountable  for unjust actions  .

14 minutes ago, 0bin said:

You really think any of the government puppets really rule something in this world? We set them there, until it's time.

We don't do nothing  the government does what they want too do .. If they want  too impose a draft and send my kids off too war and they die there is nothing we can do too stop it. When people in NY  tried too not fight in  the civil war the government  imposed martial  law and killed them all.   In my country  other than riots and protest witch never done no good  they  can't do nothing.   Most the time  we just put someone in who is worse ..As long as you have  a government  you have someone ruling over you .   Like anything  we say will make a difference  ?  If  you want a say you have be elected too office  and still  if you are on the wrong side of  what they think is best  and don't agree with there agenda you will get no were .

6 minutes ago, 0bin said:

There are other forces, them move governments and our destiny. Not the government, those forces doesn't follow any law.

You're off  on another  planet  i'm a realist . people work and slave all there life and pay taxes to there government   then they grow old and die .  Only 1% of people ever make it in the history books even if you became president chances are no one will even will remember you're name in a 100 years   . Humans are silly  they try make like what they say or do even matters when were nothing but a speck of sand in the ocean .

7 minutes ago, 0bin said:

History is wrote by winners.

History is lie.

You don't know if history is lie are not just like you don't know what tomorrow will bring or will you even be alive  .  One thing they never invented  is time travel so we don't really know nothing unless  we lived trough it.  History is just a account  of peoples experiences  so it just depends if the person who wrote it was lying   . History don't lie, just  people do and you cant never change it. And Lies get found out sooner or latter.

Just now, 0bin said:

You will have always the point of view of the winner. We stay in darkness for centuries, once one of us die, another one take our place. We don't have any bonds unlike you. We are replaceble units, we don't care.

Take and go back too the time they claimed  we was in darkness and bring me back a video you cant do it as far as i know if the sun stop shining we all be dead . And there is a lot of people  who care if they live or die  and they care about people close too them too . That's just human nature to want to try too stop death but it's unstoppable and no matter how smart humans thank they there flawed. Nothing perfect can be made by someone flawed . And if someone takes you're place it don't matter  because it's not you it's someone else .

6 minutes ago, 0bin said:

The Sun will stop shining, it's only a matter of time. In your world all Gods was named after the Sun.

My great grandmother  told me when she was a kid everyone told her that her the world would end and not too worry about such things she was 90 some years old when she died  .. People  have been worrying about  the world ending for 1000s  of years and tell it happens its just fiction just  like it's been for 1000s of years  and most likely you will be dead and gone and never knew what happened and the sun will still be here .

Just now, 0bin said:

The Sun will end because its shining it's only a product of his internal nuclear fusion. When that will be end, the sun will collapse.

The sun is nothing but a star and there is billions and billions of stars some plants  have 2 or 3 suns why are you worried  about  when this happens?  it want never effect me or  anyone you know even?

Stars are born, they live, and they die. The sun is no different, and when it goes, the Earth goes with it. But our planet won't go quietly into the night.

Rather, when the sun expands into a red giant during the throes of death, it will vaporize the Earth.

Perhaps not the story you were hoping for, but there's no need to start buying star-death insurance yet. The time scale is long — 7 billion or 8 billion years from now, at least. Humans have been around only about 40-thousandth that amount of time; if the age of the Earth were compressed into a 24-hour day, humans would occupy only the last second, at most. If contemplating stellar lifetimes does nothing else, it should underscore the existential insignificance of our lives

https://www.livescience.com/32879-what-happens-to-earth-when-sun-dies.html

Archived