Jump to content
nsane.forums
demon.devin

The Discord Software Coalition

Recommended Posts

VIKTOR PAVEL
10 hours ago, demon.devin said:

Hello my friend, I wanted to ask those of you who are actually reading this if you'd like to be apart of our fast-paced, knowledge-based, software coalition! Our Discord Application Alliance (we're still working on an official name ..lol) is a small group of people who maintain a collaboration forum/chat room on the Discord chat platform with a wish to better serve those who want more out of their programs. This community is geared toward the collective knowledge and amelioration of software and any and all things that are associated with the field. You can find my portables applications (PAF), along with many other skilled PAFers portable programs, as well as skilled developers of virtualized portable software; pretty much any and all things in the areas of interest in the arts of programming and software—you can find it here (or at least we can help you find it).

 

If you're interested than you can find us here. Thanks for your time!

 

;)

 

initiative promising and your site is good too :yes:

soon i collaborate with you and help any way i can if you need

good luck Discord PAFers Alliance :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlacialMan
20 hours ago, VIKTOR PAVEL said:

 

initiative promising and your site is good too :yes:

soon i collaborate with you and help any way i can if you need

good luck Discord PAFers Alliance :)

 

 

You are welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Acid Burn
On 8/28/2017 at 5:43 PM, demon.devin said:

Hello my friend, I wanted to ask those of you who are actually reading this if you'd like to be apart of our fast-paced, knowledge-based, software coalition! Our Discord Application Alliance (we're still working on an official name ..lol) is a small group of people who maintain a collaboration forum/chat room on the Discord chat platform with a wish to better serve those who want more out of their programs. This community is geared toward the collective knowledge and amelioration of software and any and all things that are associated with the field. You can find my portables applications (PAF), along with many other skilled PAFers portable programs, as well as skilled developers of virtualized portable software; pretty much any and all things in the areas of interest in the arts of programming and software—you can find it here (or at least we can help you find it).

 

If you're interested than you can find us here. Thanks for your time!

 

;)

 

Link needs to be updated "The instant invite is invalid or has expired"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Acid Burn
On 8/28/2017 at 5:43 PM, demon.devin said:

Hello my friend, I wanted to ask those of you who are actually reading this if you'd like to be apart of our fast-paced, knowledge-based, software coalition! Our Discord Application Alliance (we're still working on an official name ..lol) is a small group of people who maintain a collaboration forum/chat room on the Discord chat platform with a wish to better serve those who want more out of their programs. This community is geared toward the collective knowledge and amelioration of software and any and all things that are associated with the field. You can find my portables applications (PAF), along with many other skilled PAFers portable programs, as well as skilled developers of virtualized portable software; pretty much any and all things in the areas of interest in the arts of programming and software—you can find it here (or at least we can help you find it).

 

If you're interested than you can find us here. Thanks for your time!

 

;)

 

Thanks GlacialMan quickly responding to my inquiry regarding Workbench via discord:D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Acid Burn
On 8/28/2017 at 5:43 PM, demon.devin said:

Hello my friend, I wanted to ask those of you who are actually reading this if you'd like to be apart of our fast-paced, knowledge-based, software coalition! Our Discord Application Alliance (we're still working on an official name ..lol) is a small group of people who maintain a collaboration forum/chat room on the Discord chat platform with a wish to better serve those who want more out of their programs. This community is geared toward the collective knowledge and amelioration of software and any and all things that are associated with the field. You can find my portables applications (PAF), along with many other skilled PAFers portable programs, as well as skilled developers of virtualized portable software; pretty much any and all things in the areas of interest in the arts of programming and software—you can find it here (or at least we can help you find it).

 

If you're interested than you can find us here. Thanks for your time!

 

;)

 

only see general chat available no other sub pythons!

Edited by Acid Burn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoomStorm
7 hours ago, Acid Burn said:

 

only see general chat available no other sub pythons!

No need to start stirring up anything, when you don't know what is going on under the hood.

We do require valid examples that a person is actually going to collaborate, and not just coming for the ride and freebies (yes that happened)
We have had quite some challenges over the time, which set us back a few times, due to excessive work on our end, that was not planned against our lives beside the online world.
We keep the Workbench limited, so we don't have to clean up the whole thing again and all it takes is, to show us that you know what you are doing, which will grant you access.

Any questions, please feel free to PM me :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
knowledge
On 10/8/2017 at 7:45 AM, DoomStorm said:

No need to start stirring up anything, when you don't know what is going on under the hood.

We do require valid examples that a person is actually going to collaborate, and not just coming for the ride and freebies (yes that happened)
We have had quite some challenges over the time, which set us back a few times, due to excessive work on our end, that was not planned against our lives beside the online world.
We keep the Workbench limited, so we don't have to clean up the whole thing again and all it takes is, to show us that you know what you are doing, which will grant you access.

Any questions, please feel free to PM me :)

hello my friends today i get this email ?

seems someone tryed to get in to

do54xp0.png

maybe u can block ips

ill login  tomorrow and talk with u guys  if not hacked ? or blocked ?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0bin

Someone not knowing about the 2FA, and keep logged is IP, maybe also without VPN... :rolleyes:

 

Everytime login from not abitual location, need authorization...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
knowledge
5 minutes ago, 0bin said:

Someone not knowing about the 2FA, and keep logged is IP, maybe also without VPN... :rolleyes:

 

Everytime login from not abitual location, need authorization...

its ok i think DoomStorm

is admin  or GlacialMan

maybe both them guys can see whats going on with someone trying to get in  with out me no about it 

i think who ever it was not get in but tryed

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0bin
23 minutes ago, knowledge said:

its ok i think DoomStorm

is admin  or GlacialMan

maybe both them guys can see whats going on with someone trying to get in  with out me no about it 

i think who ever it was not get in but tryed

 

They not get inside Discord as easy as other services, because their security is good. If you saw that advice, they didn't enter, because you need to confirm the access for that login.

 

But I would change password with a more complex and long anyway.

Edited by 0bin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlacialMan
5 hours ago, knowledge said:

hello my friends today i get this email ?

seems someone tryed to get in to

do54xp0.png

maybe u can block ips

ill login  tomorrow and talk with u guys  if not hacked ? or blocked ?

 

 

 

No problem, when you use a VPN or a proxy, is like you are joining from different nations, so, the system asks you to verify the new IP. It's like the verification message that you receive after a registration on a forum. Pratically, if you can verify the login, you can access, others can't do it, because they must access to your e-mail also... Sometimes (very very rarely) the system asks you for your phone number, naturally you can write an e-mail asking to delete the request and, in some minutes, you are free to re-join, without sending your phone number. Implementing the security area they are doing some "small" errors....;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
demon.devin

Our server is down. What's going on?

 

It's funny how nsane comes back but our Discord server goes down right afterwards! Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
knowledge
1 hour ago, demon.devin said:

Our server is down. What's going on?

 

It's funny how nsane comes back but our Discord server goes down right afterwards! Lol.

not down for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×