Lite

• Replies 658
  • Views 61.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Alien said:

Weird! yesterday didn't work for me, today it's working fine...:o

OK problem solved.

(would be intersting if we could know what you have done to get it work again)

2 hours ago, jordan4x said:

OK problem solved.

(would be intersting if we could know what you have done to get it work again)

Nothing...just tried again today after reading comments by members...;)

• 3 weeks later...

There is a weird problem with @knowledge 's notifications : they are either not delivered at all ( http://www.nsaneforums.com/profile/49175-vissha/?status=37121&type=status ) or they come with a several days delay (screenshots below).

Please note that there is not only me who is experiencing the issue.

This is the notification I received today :

Scs_2018-02-21_085508.jpg

and these are posts they link /refer to (they are the old posts from like 6 and 5 days ago) :

Scs_2018-02-21_085655.jpg

Scs_2018-02-21_085852.jpg

To be absolutely precise - from time to time there happen to be also random notifications about @knowledge 's activity that come on time. But this doesn't happen very often.

Same here:

3 hours ago, mona said:

notifications

3 hours ago, mona said:

they come with a several days delay 

3 hours ago, mona said:

To be absolutely precise - from time to time there happen to be also random notifications about @knowledge 's activity that come on time. But this doesn't happen very often.

And for me for others members or topic.  Several hours or days delay and also to many times the same notifications . But this doesn't happen very often.

Almost same as @mona in fact !

:)

Yet another problem :

After nsane came back online in January we were adviced by @DKT27  not to use TAPATALK  in case of the site.

Is this restriction still valid ? 

I'm asking since I've tried Tapatalk on nsane today and all it did was logging me off despite ‘’remember me’’ option chosen.

From that moment on further relogging in is impossible.

8 minutes ago, mona said:

Yet another problem :

After nsane came back online in January we were adviced by @DKT27  not to use TAPATALK  in case of the site.

I'm asking since I've tried Tapatalk on nsane today and all it did was logging me off despite ‘’remember me’’ option chosen.

Oh yeah, it's a well-known issue — developers of the V4 . . . . . in their concealed humor, have decided to call it de disobedience de-bug (you could try using your "search engine.")

• Administrator
On 2/21/2018 at 8:21 PM, mona said:

Yet another problem :

Yes it's valid. It will stay valid until we make an post about it working again.

The reason is, on forum side and server side, we need to install a plugin for it. Without that plugin, it's unlikely to work properly. When we were fixing the forums, we found out that plugin was probably the biggest reason behind breaking of the forums.

knowledge-Spammer

I cant fix the delay on my posts just mods or admin can look and fix but it seems no fix for me posts  shame as i have had this bug or problems  befor

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, knowledge said:

I cant fix the delay on my posts just mods or admin can look and fix but it seems no fix for me posts  shame as i have had this bug or problems  befor

Any big delay in making a post issue was long fixed when we upgraded to IPB 4.2 I believe.

I see no issue from forum's side related to this.

Sorry I'm very tired (no search) but there is something wrong about the disconnect, no ? In fact, I was editing one message and after a few minutes, I wasn't eable to publish it... After a little serach, I had discover I was disconnected once again (damn it without any warning, timing, etc).

No it isn't the first time this trouble happened. And no I didn't remove the cookies.

PS : Nsane has failed because no it wasn't able to save (and restore) my changed. But it won't be a trouble for once because I have found a backup (in another browser tabs).

About the search bar, there is a solution (one setting, etc) to replace "This topic" by "All content" ? One which doesn't require to be connected ? Because it would be better and sometimes I just want to search something on the forum (then go back to my activities).

From my point of view, it's just a strange and bad choice. Let's say I was disappointed by the search several times. Because I was expected the search will be launch with All content and no (right now) it isn't the case. If you're not a little familiar with internet, you will need times to (or worst can't) understand the trouble.

• Administrator
17 hours ago, Ecarion said:

Sorry I'm very tired (no search) but there is something wrong about the disconnect, no ? In fact, I was editing one message and after a few minutes, I wasn't eable to publish it... After a little serach, I had discover I was disconnected once again (damn it without any warning, timing, etc).

No it isn't the first time this trouble happened. And no I didn't remove the cookies.

PS : Nsane has failed because no it wasn't able to save (and restore) my changed. But it won't be a trouble for once because I have found a backup (in another browser tabs).

About the search bar, there is a solution (one setting, etc) to replace "This topic" by "All content" ? One which doesn't require to be connected ? Because it would be better and sometimes I just want to search something on the forum (then go back to my activities).

From my point of view, it's just a strange and bad choice. Let's say I was disappointed by the search several times. Because I was expected the search will be launch with All content and no (right now) it isn't the case. If you're not a little familiar with internet, you will need times to (or worst can't) understand the trouble.

Are you using any sort of cookies clearing addon or a proxy. Those things can do that.

Guests can search perfectly fine here.

The cookies aren't supposed to be clear (at least no until the next restart). But perhaps it's related to the VPN ? Sometimes I use this kind of software.

About the search, you didn't seem to understand my point. Because most of times (> 80%) I don't need to search inside a topic (the browser has the search function) but the forum itself (better to discover if a new topic (reply, post, etc on several different topic) was published).

Hello,

I have been a passive user for several years, and now, I am getting the following error on threads that I accessed regularly without any problem:

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

Have I done anything wrong? Thanks.

35 minutes ago, Ecarion said:

The cookies aren't supposed to be clear (at least no until the next restart). But perhaps it's related to the VPN ? Sometimes I use this kind of software.

About the search, you didn't seem to understand my point. Because most of times (> 80%) I don't need to search inside a topic (the browser has the search function) but the forum itself (better to discover if a new topic (reply, post, etc on several different topic) was published).

If you have problems with cookies (logout, site preferences, etc.), you have to look for your system - something erases cookies. I do not have this problem and never did, so I can confirm that this is not a problem for the forum.
I recall to You (and to anyone) some of the timed work done by the server: (depending on how fast something changes on a visible webpage and search engines)
System publish Publishes queued content items Updates Every 10 minutes

• System clearcache Every 10 minutes
  • System sitemapgenerator Updates Every 15 minutes
  • Updates the sitemap with the latest content from the community and submits to search engines.
  • System onlineusers Updates Every 15 minutes
  • System clearsessions Updates Every 30 minutes
  • System leaderboard Updates Every 6 hours
7 minutes ago, rpc said:

Hello,

I have been a passive user for several years, and now, I am getting the following error on threads that I accessed regularly without any problem:

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

Have I done anything wrong? Thanks.

Add a specific example and then address the administrator to this point. Only he can check the cause of the problem.

Why have this today ?  Is the first time .

When i use : LIke/Thank Button 

Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today.

Just now, snf said:

No problem on my side...

Just now, WALLONN7 said:

No problem on my side...

is it very strange.  Log out. Clean cookie.

And it goes on.

9 minutes ago, snf said:

I am getting it often ! :D

Every of member groups have a limited number of reactions daily : This number is set by admin....;)

You will get it working again in some minutes / hours when the restriction will gone...:P

1 minute ago, Recruit said:

I am getting it often ! :D

Every of member groups have a limited number of reactions daily : This number is set by admin....;)

You will get it working again in some minutes / hours when the restriction will gone...:P

Ok . I don't know that.  i will wait  . :)

3 minutes ago, snf said:

Ok . I don't know that.  i will wait  . :)

A picture is worth a thousand words ::P

NugmRG8.png

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, snf said:

There is a limit on allowed Like / Thanks per day. This is done to prevent any abuse here.

16 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

There is a limit on allowed Like / Thanks per day. This is done to prevent any abuse here.

Ok i understand. As i not can use  Like/Thank button.  Sorry for not respect the rule:   Thank you for answer me DKT.

Archived