Bitdefender 2018 vs Kaspersky 2018 which one better?

AustrMan

I would like to compare Bitdefender 2018 vs Kaspersky 2018 which one better on Win 10? and why?

Bitdefender Internet Security 2018 Review

Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 Review

• Replies 28
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AustrMan said:

I would like to compare Bitdefender 2018 vs Kaspersky 2018 which one better on Win 10? 

For me bitdefender makes my windows 10 slower and Kaspersky doesn’t have that problem.

IMO (based on reviews and trying'em); Kaspersky and ESET are the only two that little impact on system as compared heavy bloated other AVs.

1 hour ago, DjBenny ;) said:

AntiViruses Are For Stupid People ;) ... You Don`t Need It ... WIndows Defender IS Great ... 

Are you sure  ?  ;)

For me Kaspersky2018 is better  B)

( yesterday I tried to install BIS2018 (boulawan was kind to give me a key) - the result ?  Task manager , System Restore and Scan Disk didn`t work anymore ->  I had to reinstall the PC ! )

2 hours ago, DjBenny ;) said:

AntiViruses Are For Stupid People ;) ... You Don`t Need It ... WIndows Defender IS Great ... 

Well, Windows Defender is antivirus too. Did you just call yourself stupid? :lol:

2 hours ago, trufpal said:

Well, Windows Defender is antivirus too. Did you just call yourself stupid? :lol:

LoL .. Its Not AntiVirus :) Its Defender :D 

26 minutes ago, DjBenny ;) said:

lol defender of what?

for me the best is eset 10 but I haven't any license so I say kaspersky 18 B)

Norton for me...... The new versions are light on system resources as compared to their predecessors.

• 1 year later...

Haven't tried Bitdefender, but had the opportunity of testing Kaspersky AntiVirus (KAV,) ESET Endpoint Antivirus (EEA) and Windows Defender (WD) — found the ESET Endpoint Antivirus to be superior (using it right now.) ^_^

On 8/21/2017 at 12:25 PM, DjBenny ;) said:

Congrats , You Played yoself ! :rolleyes:

PsychedelicShaman

In my opinion Windows Defender is the worst AV ever, it can only detect false positives but not REAL threats, i personally use newest version of ESET Internet Security and im happy with it. :)

Using kaspersky free since it's launch, Never had an issue, Still works very well.
P.S. Defender can't do any thing about malicious sites which kaspersky (Even on the free version) blocks out very effectively.

Archived