Daemon Tools Lite 10.6.0.283

jalaffa

DAEMON Tools is an advanced application for multiprotection emulation. It is further development of Generic Safedisc emulator and incorporates all its features. This program allows running Backup Copies of SafeDisc (C-Dilla), Securom, Laserlock, CDCOPS, StarForce and Protect CD (and many others) protected games. Also included is a Virtual DVDROM drive (Generic DVD-ROM) enabling you to use your CD images as if they were already burned to CD! It is currently compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 with all types of CD/DVDROM drives (IDE/SCSI) and supports nearly any CD protection.

Thanks to SalaR and Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 10
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to get the offline installer just use the online installer, but do not install when prompted. go the temp folder and you'll find the offline installer there. copy it elsewhere and close the online installer. done.

oQyucOv7SjGYWGLauBNMyw.png

Virtual disc emulation tool that helps you create up to 4 virtual drives, mount and unmount images, and generate image files from device contents, while offering support for RMPS, SafeDisc, SecuROM and LaserLock

DAEMON Tools Lite is a reliable application that creates virtual drives on your computer, providing you with the possibility to emulate CDs and DVDs for instant access.

Supported file formats

DAEMON Tools works with the most popular formats, including CCD (CloneCD), BWT (Blindwrite), MDS (Media Descriptor File), CDI (Discjuggler), NRG (Nero), PDI (Instant CD/DVD), B5T (BlindWrite 5), CUE/BIN, ISO, and ISZ.

On the other hand, those of you who wish to mount image files created by Ultra ISO, Magic ISO and Power ISO won't be able to use DAEMON Tools Lite.

Unobtrusive running mode

The application sits quietly in the System Tray, allowing you to quickly change settings and load disc image files without launching the main window.

Homepage:https://www.daemon-tools.cc/products/dtLite

Download setup+patch from URET TEAM:

Site: https://yadi.sk
Sharecode[?]: /d/ZlJ4lS063MFBz3

knowledge-Spammer

russian fix on Frontpage  never seen ? maybe i am wrong  on this

2 minutes ago, knowledge said:

russian fix on Frontpage  never seen ? maybe i am wrong  on this

maybe never seen  ^_^

knowledge-Spammer
8 hours ago, SalaR said:

maybe never seen  ^_^

y i say this  is for i think with all the topics and posts with Kaspersky now we have free version with trial resetter still no  Frontpage  maybe never happen with usa want to ban Kaspersky ?

shwescorpion

DAEMON Tools Lite 10.6.0.283 Unlocked By URET

URET.nfo.txt

Site: https://my.pcloud.com
Sharecode: /publink/show?code=XZEV6oZRW9kEHYWARhaDJo4xtrYspMV8yfy

It seems we cant use program while online, the program will "call home" to check validate license

Method "Read-Only" i posted a few days ago for Ultra version doesn't work anymore

At first I tried mount ISO using Ultra version and get Access denied error, read only I have applied then an invalid license error appear

Uninstall Ultra version replace it with Lite version same give me Access denied error when Mount ISO, if you change the license.dat then an invalid license error appear too:think:

2017-08-25_183811.png

Archived