Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

Batu69

Revealed: The naughty tricks used by web ads to bypass blockers

26 posts in this topic

Would have been interesting to see a sample site — would like to test my ad. blocking policy against against the above Instart Logic protection.

2 people liked / thanked this

Just now, dcs18 said:

Would have been interesting to see a sample site — would like to test my ad. blocking policy against against the above Instart Logic protection.

Don't think it affects firefox that much as it does to Chrome because the quote mentions of uBO-Extra, which is exclusively for chromium based browsers.

3 people liked / thanked this

Yep, I think it would affect all Chromium based browsers.

2 hours ago, dcs18 said:

maybe this ? https://blockadblock.com/

1 person liked / thanked this

2 hours ago, Undertaker said:
2 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Don't think it affects firefox that much as it does to Chrome because the quote mentions of uBO-Extra, which is exclusively for chromium based browsers.

If Instart Logic protection has been implemented on that site, my policy seems to be working great (without any additional adjustment/s.) ^_^

5 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

If Instart Logic protection has been implemented on that site, my policy seems to be working great (without any additional adjustment/s.) ^_^

I have no problem either on acessing that site

Adblockers are fine, but I have found sites that feed ads from multiple domain names, it's like the domain name changes every time a link on a page is clicked and it opens up a new window with the ad.  At first I was adding these domain names to uBlock, but since the names just kept changing I was constantly chasing them.  To stop these I found that it uses a range of IPs that are assigned to an ad company, so I just blocked that whole range in my firewall and haven't seen an ad since.  Ever since that time, anything that the adblockers don't catch goes into my firewall IP blocking. 

Just now, straycat19 said:

Adblockers are fine, but I have found sites that feed ads from multiple domain names, it's like the domain name changes every time a link on a page is clicked and it opens up a new window with the ad.  At first I was adding these domain names to uBlock, but since the names just kept changing I was constantly chasing them.

Most normal Users fall into this trap because they are resigned (for obvious reasons) to use the conventional tame allow-all-block-selected policy. 8)

1 hour ago, SPECTRUM said:

maybe this ? https://blockadblock.com/

That site doesn't serve up any ads.  Tried it in Chrome, Firefox, and IE11 without any adblockers and no popups or anything.  They just want to sell a script to stop adblockers from accessing sites.  Sites that block me because I am running an adblocker just don't get my business (i.e. money) so it is their loss, not mine.

12 hours ago, dcs18 said:

There are so many ad's anymore that I get confused.  Ha!  How are you dcs18?  GOOD I hope.

All good, Bill — good to hear from you, as usual. F3h9xqz.gif

5 people liked / thanked this

Posted (edited)

6yjm3 gb6yh w4rf6

Edited by 0bin

On 8/11/2017 at 11:11 AM, 0bin said:

6yjm3 gb6yh w4rf6

Edited Friday at 10:27 PM by 0bin

WTH does this mean or how can it be processed?

On 8/10/2017 at 10:42 PM, dcs18 said:

Would have been interesting to see a sample site

The answer is right in front of your eyes.

On 8/10/2017 at 9:47 PM, Batu69 said:

Scroll down the page & you'll see a list of sites using Instart Logic tech.

On 8/11/2017 at 11:11 AM, 0bin said:

6yjm3 gb6yh w4rf6

I meant the cryptic 5-letter strings. What does this mean? How is it interpreted from gibberish?

On 14/08/2017 at 2:35 PM, jabrwky said:

I meant the cryptic 5-letter strings. What does this mean? How is it interpreted from gibberish?

is no way to tell what it means

4 people liked / thanked this

DHOHBxIWsAYEBSC.jpg

16 minutes ago, jabrwky said:

Even Android apps are starting to look for ad blocking apps in order to bypass them.  TeaTV is one that is now using this method.  Of course, it is easily disabled within the apk (with the knowledge and right tools).  ;)

9 hours ago, Kafir said:
On 8/11/2017 at 8:12 AM, dcs18 said:

The answer is right in front of your eyes.

On 8/11/2017 at 7:17 AM, Batu69 said:

Scroll down the page & you'll see a list of sites using Instart Logic tech.

Nope . . . . . . . . none of those sites were able to fool the security system on my Firefox (for whatever be the reason) — had checked them out before posting my initial response.

If anyone else has encountered a site where the Instart Logic technology is confirmed to be successfully implemented, would still be interested in a sample. yXZVmpE.gif

4 people liked / thanked this

hwut6 shpq9 ncxp4

Edited by 46&2

The cock waving never stops for some people.

The cock waving never stops for some people.

h3u7h slt2g dkmnq

For Firefox user's disable WebRTC

For Chromium user's add Ublock Origin Extra at uBlock Origin ( Or use a build without WebRTC and add Ublock Origin Extra at uBlock Origin )

And in uBlobk Origin add in:  My rules : * * inline-script block

For me working.

And you can ad too

* * 3p-frame block
* * 3p-script block
But on some web site : problem ; You are told that to enable JavaScript.

But it happens rarely;  and for me it works very good.
Sorry if not works for other's user's .:unsure:
Edited by snf

Even sites like Ghacks  are blocking easylist  and ublock filters now  ..I been getting into using Palemoon on Windows  with AB Prime +  Element Hiding Helper for Adblock Plus and uMatrix on sites that ban  my list i have in uBlock ..  I can see Ghacks with easylist + anti adblock scripts  in Firefox  but if i use uBlock filters i can't see the comments even .