Giant Inflatable Chicken Resembling Trump Has Appeared Near the White House

virge

What's that strange white blob appearing in the background of photos taken at the White House on Wednesday? It's a giant inflatable rooster bearing a striking resemblance to the President, of course.

This new addition to the scenery was reportedly the handiwork of documentary filmmaker Taran Singh Brar, who was quoted in USA Today saying he installed the 30-foot Donald Trump-inspired chicken balloon on the Ellipse, just south of the White House, to call attention to what he viewed as the President's "weak and ineffective" leadership, and accusing him of "playing chicken with North Korea."

According to USA Today, Brar says he obtained all necessary permits for the installation from the National Parks Service and the Secret Service.

The aptly named "Trump chicken" made its public debut late last year after a sculpture of the design towered over shoppers at a mall in Taiyuan, the capital of China's northern Shanxi province. Reportedly designed by Seattle-based artist Casey Latiolais, it was meant to ring in the Chinese New Year by honoring this year's animal incarnation: the Rooster.

Miniature trinkets and inflatable imitations like Brar's soon became available on Chinese online shopping platform Taobao, where Trump chicken balloons ranging from six to more than 33 feet tall sold for between $75 and $750. Brar says he bought his "30-foot chicken Don" for a competitively priced $1,300.

Image result for giant trump chicken

Image result for giant trump chicken

DGzz7YDV0AAwcSc.jpg

Article: http://time.com/4894876/donald-trump-chicken-balloon/

• Replies 29
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

y people care about this  chicken  

and not

people not seen whats going on with North Korea

i think soon will be big problems with usa and North Korea

trump is playing bad games with nukes

they are busy in pool party, anti-trump can't point north korea on the map any way.

Maxime Waters is probably inside controlling the chicken clown.

Politics is sometimes funny but most often a dirty hard hitting business not for the faint of heart of people who think everyone involved is ONLY working for the good of the common man and that politics if full of people with honor of intent at all timrs

knowledge-Spammer

usa is going to fight with  north korea   i think

u can see by what trump is saying ?

i hope putin gets back from his  Vacation  and fix this all

china and russia is just going to watch it all happen i think ?

11 minutes ago, knowledge said:

usa is going to fight with  north korea   i think

u can see by what trump is saying ?

i hope putin gets back from his  Vacation  and fix this all

china and russia is just going to watch it all happen i think ?

Nice informative video for citizens of Guam to protect thenself in case of a nuclear attack to them.

This is not a crisis.... This is two bombastic uncouth leaders having a pissing a contest...... Nothing more.... Does any one think zchina will tell Kim to shut up and Not tell trump the same thing..... Albeit with a tad more diplomacy when they talk to trump who most likely will have to have his staff and top advisers tell him what china really meant

This is Clintons fault. Clinton sold nuclear materials to china and china gave nuclear materials to DPRK. Trump warns Clinton in 90s that this would be a problem and the left thought he was crazy. Trump was right. Just like Putin predicts the ISIS 18 years ago..

5 minutes ago, Phantomboxe said:

-This is Clinton's fault. Clinton sold nuclear materials to china and china gave nuclear materials to DPRK.

-Trump warned Clinton in 90s that this would be a problem and the left thought he was crazy. Trump was right.

-Just like Putin predicted the ISIS 18 years ago.

Exactly! :yes:

7 minutes ago, Phantomboxe said:

This is Clintons fault. Clinton sold nuclear materials to china and china gave nuclear materials to DPRK. Trump warns Clinton in 90s that this would be a problem and the left thought he was crazy. Trump was right. Just like Putin predicts the ISIS 18 years ago..

bingo

knowledge-Spammer

people do not understand how north korea  is nowdays  much power  north korea  is  nukepower now

11 hours ago, knowledge said:

people do not understand how north korea  is nowdays  much power  north korea  is  nukepower now

because obama did NOTHING about DPRK for 8 years. it would be nice if obama visit Kim in his home country and surprise him with cheese bread. You know,

even Dennis Rodman visit Kim in North Korea, Kim loves to watch basketball and he's a huge fan of Dennis.  . Dennis is a true hero. unlike Obama is a incompetent leader.

1415484810561_Image_galleryImage_North_Korean_leader_Kim_J.JPG

North Korea could be sitting on trillions in untapped mineral resources

North Korea is far richer in minerals than its southern counterpart

Mining currently only makes up 14 per cent of North Korea's economy – but the dictatorship may in fact be sitting on vast reserves of mineral wealth.

International sanctions imposed on the hermit kingdom in response to its nuclear tests should, in theory, be crippling its trade in minerals.

A March 2016 UN resolution banned the export of gold, vanadium, titanium, and rare earth metals from North Korea.

Another resolution in November capped production of coal and banned shipments of nickel, copper, zinc and silver.

But a UN report published at the start of the year found that North Korea was covertly exporting banned minerals and finding new ways to evade sanctions.

North Korea's economy is roughly forty times smaller than that of the South, according to estimates by The Economist published last year.

The North is however far richer in minerals. In 2014 it produced 3.4 million tonnes of iron-ore to the South’s 0.6 million.

And North Korea's mineral wealth was estimated at $10 trillion (£7.5 trillion) in 2012 by a South Korean research institute.

The mountainous country has sizeable deposits of more than 200 different underground minerals, according to a recent report by Lloyd Vasey, founder of the Center for Strategic and International Studies think tank.

These include coal, iron ore, magnesite, gold ore, zinc ore, copper ore, limestone, molybdenite, graphite and tungsten, all with potential for the development of large-scale mines.

The country's magnesite reserves are the second largest in the world after China, and its tungsten deposits the planet's sixth largest, according to the report.

South Korea’s state-run Korea Development Institute last September described mineral trade between North Korea and China as a “cash cow” for Pyongyang.

The institute said that mineral trade accounted for 54 per cent of the North’s total trade volume to China in the first half of 2016.

Its reserves have up until now remained underdeveloped, with the average operational rate of mine facilities below 30 percent.

This is in part due to antiquated infrastructure, with just 3 per cent of roads paved, and in part due to the fact that private mining remains illegal.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-trillions-mineral-resources-nuclear-iron-ore-a7818651.html

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2111.html

knowledge-Spammer

i was thinking about this more

when trump said Fire And Fury  we can still see the fire on the white house from the British wow

Spoiler

15 hours ago, knowledge said:

i was thinking about this more

when trump said Fire And Fury  we can still see the fire on the white house from the British wow

Reveal hidden contents

Um.... That was us Canadians that burned down the Whitehouse.... Sorry about that America.... We drank too much beer thst weekend..... We promise to never do it again and we  are in recovery now

knowledge-Spammer
On 14/08/2017 at 4:48 AM, dMog said:

Um.... That was us Canadians that burned down the Whitehouse.... Sorry about that America.... We drank too much beer thst weekend..... We promise to never do it again and we  are in recovery now

u is sure the video i post seem to say was British  ?

knowledge-Spammer
On 14/08/2017 at 7:53 AM, dufus said:

South Korean President Moon Jae-in has called on his US allies to help prevent a war, amid worsening tension over the North's nuclear threat.

Mr Moon told the visiting top US military official that there must be a diplomatic solution to the crisis.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40923284

if people fight much people die its like i said  north korea  is a  nukepower now  must talk not fight  sure he can be beat but with much people die

usa can do as it like but this is a problem  for all not just usa  russia and china not want no part in this we just  wait and see how it go 1st

prevent a war  is the best way to keep everyone ok and safe but i have feel its not going to be like that sorry for bad news  but lets hope

Archived