Jump to content

Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

 

Notice: Unfortunately due to some server side issues, registration via Hotmail / Outlook email addresses do not work, members are requested to use some other email addresses like Gmail to register here. We apologize for the inconvenience caused because of it.


Sign in to follow this  
Batu69

kid Gets Scared Playing Game

Recommended Posts

Sylence    1,789
Sylence

Lmao, that's why they made wireless controllers :D 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phantomboxe    434
Phantomboxe

he screamed hysterically. :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
knowledge    13,187
knowledge

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimmySvert    222
JimmySvert
3 hours ago, Phantomboxe said:

he screamed hysterically. :D

 

i supposed he peed his pants too. :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Capitan    11
Capitan
10 hours ago, Sylence said:

Lmao, that's why they made wireless controllers :D 

Gotta give props to the kid for not throwing the controller.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SnakeMasteR    2,552
SnakeMasteR

This is why not every game is for everyone. It's not rocket science.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimmySvert    222
JimmySvert
On 8/12/2017 at 1:47 AM, SnakeMasteR said:

This is why not every game is for everyone. It's not rocket science.


True, that's why back covers in game boxes exist. To inform u what u are about to witness, so no excuses!!!

However, i cannot find any new game that has dismemberment in it, like Soldier Of Fortune II etc. Just glorious gory bloodshed & zombified humanimals in every F game!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flash48    306
flash48

Game playing has come along way.  Back in my younger days I used to play  DOOM, Heretic, Duke Nukem, Rise of the Triad. Quake

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anakin206    922
anakin206
57 minutes ago, flash48 said:

Game playing has come along way.  Back in my younger days I used to play  DOOM, Heretic, Duke Nukem, Rise of the Triad. Quake

 

Don't forget Hexen and Strife: Quest for the Sigil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flash48    306
flash48
3 hours ago, anakin206 said:

 

Don't forget Hexen and Strife: Quest for the Sigil.

 

Yes you are correct.  I also remember playing Descent.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vitorio    834
vitorio

That is not a game for kids. Even remember The Exorcist and that night I did not slept well, and I was not a kid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by vitorio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SnakeMasteR    2,552
SnakeMasteR
12 hours ago, JimmySvert said:


True, that's why back covers in game boxes exist. To inform u what u are about to witness, so no excuses!!!

However, i cannot find any new game that has dismemberment in it, like Soldier Of Fortune II etc. Just glorious gory bloodshed & zombified humanimals in every F game!!!

 

True dat. Show me your back covers of the last 10 digital game copies you purchased on Steam. :lol:

 

I wish this would exist, i do all this art myself for my own pleasure but then not the back because it contains a lot of technical information but the front cover, that focuses on the important things. It should be mandatory for digital games to ship front and back cover in high-quality printable PDF-format, i miss cover artwork a lot in digital sales and sometimes i also miss the pressed disc, everything has it's goods and bads, i guess.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimmySvert    222
JimmySvert
9 hours ago, SnakeMasteR said:

 

True dat. Show me your back covers of the last 10 digital game copies you purchased on Steam. :lol:

 

I wish this would exist, i do all this art myself for my own pleasure but then not the back because it contains a lot of technical information but the front cover, that focuses on the important things. It should be mandatory for digital games to ship front and back cover in high-quality printable PDF-format, i miss cover artwork a lot in digital sales and sometimes i also miss the pressed disc, everything has it's goods and bads, i guess.

 

:lol: true.... that's why i download / get custom made covers from sites that specialize in this thing. I wish they gave us official pdf booklets including covers & posters & Game OST for free (in FLAC & mp3). Even in digital form booklets are still awesome & give u this unique feeling that u bought the game in its original form, but in a more environmental friendly format (digital).

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×