kid Gets Scared Playing Game

Batu69

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Sylence said:

Lmao, that's why they made wireless controllers :D 

Gotta give props to the kid for not throwing the controller.

On 8/12/2017 at 1:47 AM, SnakeMasteR said:

This is why not every game is for everyone. It's not rocket science.

True, that's why back covers in game boxes exist. To inform u what u are about to witness, so no excuses!!!

However, i cannot find any new game that has dismemberment in it, like Soldier Of Fortune II etc. Just glorious gory bloodshed & zombified humanimals in every F game!!!

Game playing has come along way.  Back in my younger days I used to play  DOOM, Heretic, Duke Nukem, Rise of the Triad. Quake

57 minutes ago, flash48 said:

Game playing has come along way.  Back in my younger days I used to play  DOOM, Heretic, Duke Nukem, Rise of the Triad. Quake

Don't forget Hexen and Strife: Quest for the Sigil.

3 hours ago, anakin206 said:

Don't forget Hexen and Strife: Quest for the Sigil.

Yes you are correct.  I also remember playing Descent.

That is not a game for kids. Even remember The Exorcist and that night I did not slept well, and I was not a kid.

12 hours ago, JimmySvert said:

True, that's why back covers in game boxes exist. To inform u what u are about to witness, so no excuses!!!

However, i cannot find any new game that has dismemberment in it, like Soldier Of Fortune II etc. Just glorious gory bloodshed & zombified humanimals in every F game!!!

True dat. Show me your back covers of the last 10 digital game copies you purchased on Steam. :lol:

I wish this would exist, i do all this art myself for my own pleasure but then not the back because it contains a lot of technical information but the front cover, that focuses on the important things. It should be mandatory for digital games to ship front and back cover in high-quality printable PDF-format, i miss cover artwork a lot in digital sales and sometimes i also miss the pressed disc, everything has it's goods and bads, i guess.

9 hours ago, SnakeMasteR said:

True dat. Show me your back covers of the last 10 digital game copies you purchased on Steam. :lol:

I wish this would exist, i do all this art myself for my own pleasure but then not the back because it contains a lot of technical information but the front cover, that focuses on the important things. It should be mandatory for digital games to ship front and back cover in high-quality printable PDF-format, i miss cover artwork a lot in digital sales and sometimes i also miss the pressed disc, everything has it's goods and bads, i guess.

:lol: true.... that's why i download / get custom made covers from sites that specialize in this thing. I wish they gave us official pdf booklets including covers & posters & Game OST for free (in FLAC & mp3). Even in digital form booklets are still awesome & give u this unique feeling that u bought the game in its original form, but in a more environmental friendly format (digital).

Archived