Problem with utorrent and VM

Agent 86

10 hours ago, THORN said:

i finally think this topic suits more in the "much ado about nothing" section :) i still dont see any critical issue here!

10 hours ago, THORN said:

@snf

Bonus emoticons not hosted by nsane server but i really like some :)

too bad it's no more updated :(

I just answered questions.

Like you  @THORN

When  @0bin  he asked you after me.

Out of courtesy
Or no want answer ; and send packing ,  @0bin
I have not started this topic.
;)

P.S : Here  :  @Recruit  has answer on the same  to  @0bin

• Replies 98
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, 0bin said:

That emoticons are .png, look at mines, they are not equal. The server should have them somewhere but I cannot see where.

Usually the emotions are stored here : public/style_emoticons/default

Apparently you cannot see the location because, while they are uploaded will be converted into a xml file which will be recognized by the html code.....

If you typed a symbol for an emoticon and that has not be embedded in post , it might be an issue because this forum has been upgraded from IPB 3.X.X to IPS 4.X.X.

8 hours ago, Agent 86 said:

Having trouble with the newest version of utorrent, it wont run properly in a VM. Anyone else having this problem? Regards

you are asking it in the wrong topic.

1 hour ago, jayesh30202 said:

you are asking it in the wrong topic.

what are you talking about? Better check the title!

25 minutes ago, Agent 86 said:

what are you talking about? Better check the title!

you cannot change the title of the topic as per your own wish unless there has been some mistake.....Also you need to know the section under which this topic has been posted by you.....The best thing you can do is change the title of this topic to its original one and than search for the software thread in the forum and post your queries that topic.

knowledge-Spammer
On 11/08/2017 at 4:07 AM, Agent 86 said:

hey, if you guys can hijack my topic then I can change the title! Regards

On 11/08/2017 at 4:08 AM, 0bin said:

You can do whatever you want. :) Re Gardens.

is this for utorrent or not ?

3 minutes ago, jayesh30202 said:

you cannot change the title of the topic as per your own wish unless there has been some mistake

@nsane all is possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, knowledge said:

yes it is. Newest version of utorrent wont run properly in a VM. Maybe you have an idea how to help? Regards

3 minutes ago, Agent 86 said:

@nsane all is possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is wrong what you did,

3 minutes ago, 0bin said:

Yes.

no it is not.....this topic was originally made by the member for inquiring about the activity of the forum's staff

4 minutes ago, knowledge said:

its not a topic related to utorrent knowledge boss.

knowledge-Spammer
On 11/08/2017 at 4:14 AM, Agent 86 said:

yes it is. Newest version of utorrent wont run properly in a VM. Maybe you have an idea how to help? Regards

new utorrent have much bugs i tested it day ago

utorrent 3.5.0.44010 Beta  best not use till fixed bugs

Just now, Agent 86 said:

dont be a mini mod! bad mojo! regards!

i am just doing my duty here as a member.....if you have so much concerns regarding the staff's inactivity than why are you stopping me from pointing you towards the right direction....I just told you to post your query in the proper software thread. 

Yes this thread is now about why the newest version of utorrent will not run properly in a VM on my win7 x64 machine. It starts up but then gets real sluggish, then it crashes, will not d/l anything. tia

5 minutes ago, jayesh30202 said:

i am just doing my duty here as a member.

lol, didnt you notice the thread was hijacked awhile back? didnt say anything then, did you! 

but its OK, now I know that @nsane its a free for all, anything is possible! Regards

6 minutes ago, Agent 86 said:

Yes this thread is now about why the newest version of utorrent will not run properly in a VM on my win7 x64 machine. It starts up but then gets real sluggish, then it crashes, will not d/l anything. tia

lol, didnt you notice the thread was hijacked awhile back? didnt say anything then, did you! 

but its OK, now I know that @nsane its a free for all, anything is possible! Regards

this is a free forum for all the members so the question of "HIJACKING A THREAD" does not arise.....anyways am out of here and let the staff do its duty.

Just now, jayesh30202 said:

.....anyways am out of here and let the staff do its duty.

I hope they do!

1 minute ago, jayesh30202 said:

this is a free forum for all the members so the question of "HIJACKING A THREAD" does not arise

lmao

Just now, Agent 86 said:

this is a free forum for all the members so the question of

....changing the title does not arise either? cool! free for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anarchy rules @nsane! 

2 minutes ago, Agent 86 said:

I hope they do!

lmao

....changing the title does not arise either? cool! free for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anarchy rules @nsane! 

frankly speaking i do not know which topic are u referring to which got hijacked....Also if i was you than i would have made my query in the "UTORRENT ORIGINAL SOFTWARE THREAD" and am sure i would have got help there....What i mentioned earlier was for your own benefit since you are facing some problem with your utorrent.

Just now, 0bin said:

My post of lord of the rings is related to the concept of power, my post of emoji is "strangely" related to mySQL, I don't see where are you been hacked.

oooh i did not know this guy was referring to your post of emoji's.

1 minute ago, 0bin said:

My post of lord of the rings is related to the concept of power, my post of emoji is "strangely" related to mySQL, I don't see where are you been hacked.

lol

2 minutes ago, jayesh30202 said:

frankly speaking i do not know which topic are u referring to which got hijacked....Also if i was you than i would have made my query in the "UTORRENT ORIGINAL SOFTWARE THREAD" and am sure i would have got help there....What i mentioned earlier was for your own benefit since you are facing some problem with your utorrent.

lol

OK its Friday and I have important things to do! (payday and all that real life stuff that really matters) not like here. Im outta this thread. Regards

3 minutes ago, Agent 86 said:

lol

lol

dude instead of wasting time in this thread, search for the latest version of the utorrent thread in the forum and post your query there.....you might get a quick reply/help over there.you are un-necessarily bumping up this thread.

knowledge-Spammer

save your time its not about utorrent i think ?

what is real problems u have  apart from in your head ?

if u get to be vip i think all people will have problems with u

On 11/08/2017 at 4:41 AM, jayesh30202 said:

dude instead of wasting time in this thread, search for the latest version of the utorrent thread in the forum and post your query there.....you might get a quick reply/help over there.you are un-necessarily bumping up this thread.

my comment

Just now, knowledge said:

save your time its not about utorrent i think ?

knowledge boss i have clearly mentioned to everyone here that this was originally made by the member for inquiring about the activity of the forum's staff and not for utorrent's problem.

• Administrator

Changing of title to change the subject of the thread amounts to going completely offtopic and is not allowed.

Thread closed.

• DKT27 locked this topic

Archived