Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

boulawan

[Contribution] free application Onedrive Education Edition application Office 365

9 posts in this topic

Works Great!  ( I've never heard of student/education temporary email generator before :blink: )

1 person liked / thanked this

26 minutes ago, byntf said:

Works Great!  ( I've never heard of student/education temporary email generator before :blink: )

2 people liked / thanked this

Interesting, the student email thing is great. Set up account, will see how it works out. Good deal!

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, mray88 said:

Interesting, the student email thing is great. Set up account, will see how it works out. Good deal!

I have been using it since June 10 without any problems and have 5120 GB of cloud storage. :)

qZYaLTQ.png

Edited by BioHazard

20 hours ago, BioHazard said:

I have been using it since June 10 without any problems and have 5120 GB of cloud storage. :)

qZYaLTQ.png

That's awesome. Now I'm thinking about all the student discounts I've lost out on where I could have tried to use something like this. Great find.

But nobody knows for how long its going to work. :(

8 hours ago, Jogs said:

But nobody knows for how long its going to work. :(

Paranoid theory: Thing is that this is a "phishing" scheme... The "school" has access to "students" credentials or data. Most likely the authorities saw this as a nice trick for easy access to what they might consider "evidence" in case they catch something :P

Aniway... I don't like the offers through some intermediary entity... I don't trust them.

Direct access is reason enough for privacy concerns regarding the data u're storing.

Heavily encrypted data only should be uploaded to these servers.

On 8/7/2017 at 0:57 PM, boulawan said:

[Contribution] free application Onedrive Education Edition application Office 365

vbva.png

This one only come with 1024 gb of OneDrive cloud space.