PSP 1000 vs 2000

insanedown58

insanedown58

Alright so let me give a back story about this. When I was 12, I had a PSP 2000 when it was around 100+ bucks used. Nowadays, I could get one for 40-50 bucks. My first PSP was a bit of a stretch as it had an iffy power regulator (must've been shorted out) so it led to me replacing a lot of parts. Now, I picked up this PSP 2000 which looked like it had gone through a lot and apparently I was ripped off again. The casing is pretty badly damaged and the analog and D-Pads are pretty much a lost cause. 

Now, I've sold this unit off to people who'd tear it down for parts and have gotten most of my money back. What model should I go for this time? A PSP 1000 or a 2000? I intentionally omitted that PSP 3000 because I don't think the added value of a bright screen and a slightly better battery life warrants a 10-20 dollar difference. 

• Replies 1
  • Views 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
insanedown58
22 minutes ago, 0bin said:

Was me I will buy one with Android on board, and Install games, have to look for good model.

The problem with knock offs like that is that if it breaks you won't get replacement parts for it. For PSPs though, here in the Philippines there's still a surplus of parts floating around that come from China. 

Archived