Internet Download Manager 6.28 Build 17

jalaffa

1 hour ago, The Hidden 2000 said:

IDM.6.xx Patch V9 AoRE-No Update = It is not updated manually or automatically

The other can notify you of an update if it is available or detected manually if available

Thanks.

• Replies 62
  • Views 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

==]> Read the "INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS.txt" <[==-
Internet Download Manager 6.28 Build 17 + Retail [Multilingual]+ [Fix Clean-M3d1c1n@$]

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7317827/_6_2_1_7.rar.html

IDM Toolbar 2017c

Site: https://dbr.ee
Sharecode[?]: /xq0g

Site: https://files.fm
Sharecode[?]: /u/5znxnfux
Site: http://www.multiup.org
Sharecode[?]: /d64e295978a6fb97aa86be9c5529c1b8

Thanks for Mark15,Ghost0507,iih1,sledge101,@Ali.Dbg,xanax,KaranPc,tk911,RET,XenoCoder,pavel97,The Hidden 2000,IamBidyuT,november_ra1n,addhaloka,KP333,,thamtu1803 

17 hours ago, Stig said:

photo-73346.gif

You look a bit sick, mate. :o

no dude, see my Quote

Changelog

• Fixed Bugs

Looks like the 'fixed bugs' really worked this time. No one complaining of video panel not showing. :sneaky::lmao:

30 minutes ago, Undertaker said:

Changelog

• Fixed Bugs

Looks like the 'fixed bugs' really worked this time. No one complaining of video panel not showing. :sneaky::lmao:

Highly doubt that their vague "Fixed Bugs" relates to the video panel not showing as the IDM Integration Module add-on version has not received an update and continues to remain at 6.28.16. ;)

6 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Highly doubt that their vague "Fixed Bugs" relates to the video panel not showing as the IDM Integration Module add-on version has not received an update and continues to remain at 6.28.16. ;)

True dcs, i thought that was a bug not updating but yeah it is still build 16... :D

1 hour ago, Undertaker said:

No such luck. :whistle:

On 6/8/2017 at 5:39 AM, ronaldinho424 said:

Internet Download Manager Online Installer 1.3.5.5 ( New )

# Antivirus disabled. ( nsanedown virus warning ) ( Important )

# Unattended Installation.Find the new version. ( Retail Version ) ( New )

# Disabled update check button. ( New )

# Patch By The Hidden 2000 Update V9. ( Update )

# Patch By Team Reis Update 12

Could you update with REiS Patch Update 14 please?

Thanks

Every day you are updating, and updating, and updating, and keep looking for new fix, and once again you are follow the links and manage with new files and go on. Why? @Xanax gave you all you need. How it work:

1) IDM is notifying you that new version is available. You agree to download and update it to newest.

AND HERE IS A STEPS

2) You close IDM.

3) You open one file related to the registry and done!

What is the problem?

After new update, just close IDM, open the file and you are DONE!

So funny to read too much fixes, they are broken later. Every day - mistake! Ohhh leave it!

What's happening with YouTube and Chrome? IDM don't give me an option for mp4 file, only a stupid mkv that says missing a codec or some shit and can not be played by my player. Any solutions?

Nevermind, false alarm lol

2 minutes ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

Have you got IDM (Internet Download Manager) and IDM Computer Solutions mixed?

Wtf my mistake:doh:

I misread, think it's IDM AIO Patch include Internet Download Manager

Ty for correction

On 05/08/2017 at 5:55 PM, BTJB said:

Subtitles included

Site: https://sendit.cloud
Sharecode: /y81bz03izfce
Pass: bob

Hi, friend BTJB, help-me for unblock CLSID;

error in:

SetACL.exe -on "HKCU\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{6DDF00DB-1234-46EC-8356-27E7B2051192}" -ot reg -actn setprot -op "dacl:np"

SetACL finished with error(s):
SetACL error message: The call to SetNamedSecurityInfo () failed
Operating system error message: Acesso negado.

thank you..

6 minutes ago, BTJB said:

@fnsfernando it is your fault. Ensure that you have administrator rights and you have the correct first command "setowner".

Hi, friend BTJB;

run as admin all,

comand is success

SetACL.exe -on "HKCU\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{6DDF00DB-1234-46EC-8356-27E7B2051192}" -ot reg -actn setowner -ownr "n:Administrators"

comand failed

SetACL.exe -on "HKCU\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{6DDF00DB-1234-46EC-8356-27E7B2051192}" -ot reg -actn setprot -op "dacl:np"

thank you....

10 minutes ago, fnsfernando said:

comand is success

SetACL.exe -on "HKCU\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{6DDF00DB-1234-46EC-8356-27E7B2051192}" -ot reg -actn setowner -ownr "n:Administrators"

comand failed

Check your security software for immunization. Antivirus, Sandbox, I do not know where you mess. Ask @xanax - this is courtesy of him. If he go back here, he may attempt to help somehow. If he keep silence, than there is no solution. All steps are one time process. After that on every new update we are doing just one click.

8 minutes ago, BTJB said:

Check your security software for immunization. Antivirus, Sandbox, I do not know where you mess. Ask @xanax - this is courtesy of him. If he go back here, he may attempt to help somehow. If he keep silence, than there is no solution. All steps are one time process. After that on every new update we are doing just one click.

ok friend BTJB;

Thank you for your attention....

Internet Download Manager 6.28 Build 17 — really??? <_<

When was the last time we saw an IDM version stretched to build 17 — did we ever??? :huh:

T3rM1nat0Rr3
58 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Internet Download Manager 6.28 Build 17 — really??? <_<

When was the last time we saw an IDM version stretched to build 17 — did we ever??? :huh:

Well, there have been a few that exceeded 17...

6.25 Build 25

6.23 Build 23

6.21 Build 19

6.12 Build 26

And a so near yet so far... 6.07 Build 16

9 hours ago, BTJB said:

@fnsfernando open regedit to ensure that you have the same key, check is it related to wow6432node :( 

Hi friend, BTJB;

Solution to my problem was that I was putting "Administrators", the right ones would be "Administradores", my OS is PT-BR.

Failed comand:

Success comand:

SetACL.exe -on "HKCU\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{6DDF00DB-1234-46EC-8356-27E7B2051192}" -ot reg -actn setowner -ownr "n:Administradores"

thank you very much for your attention.....

Archived