Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

Please note: Unfortunetely due to some server side issues, registration via Hotmail / Outlook email addresses do not work, members are requested to use some other email addresses like Gmail to register here.

jalaffa

BS.Player Pro 2.71.1081

hp owner    32
hp owner

This release don't have any signature. Please upload the original retail PRO version.

worldsdream    26
worldsdream

This was for me the best player. I was one of the first that used it. But have you seen the releases? Nothing gets fixed, no new features. No developer that responds. Even if you bought PRO version. 

I checked all the other players and I went with POTplayer. The preferences section is big, you have to enable or disable a lof of features to get it where you want it to be.  

Been using POTplayer for 6 months now and I am happy that I made the move to it. Check their changelog on their website. Every month updates with fixes and features. I asked the developer for 2 features and he did add them. That is great software, when they are listening to their users.

For all the nsane users out there. Believe me and ditch bsplayer for an alternative. Go with POTplayer. 

Edited by worldsdream
  • Like 3

pc71520    1,074
pc71520

MPC-HC,

MPC-BE,

VLC,

and Potplayer

are, by far, better choices. :yes:

Geez    2,762
Geez

.paf Portable: 17.5 Mb