TeamViewer 12.0.81460

jalaffa

VIKTOR PAVEL
6 hours ago, jack said:

Thanks for the Ultraviewer tip,but i can't find it anywhere in portable version,by any chance,do you know a link? or comes in installer version only?

6 hours ago, Skunk1966 said:

portable version isn't there yet I guess; both .exe files are the same

If you want portable maybe someone here can create a portable for you

there portable version in website available:

http://ultraviewer.net/en/download.html

67987.png

but installer and portable files is same! - may be @Geez or  @BALTAGY  can make portable

• Replies 47
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, VIKTOR PAVEL said:

there portable version in website available:

http://ultraviewer.net/en/download.html

but installer and portable files is same! - may be @Geez or  @BALTAGY  can make portable

I personally using the official portable, creating such a program with Turbo Studio or Thinapp i don't think it will work perfect maybe it can be done with paf

On 8/18/2017 at 11:56 AM, Skunk1966 said:

@jackwhen Teamviewer was blocked because of suspected commercial use I used Ultraviewer (has to be installed on your client's computer aswel for obvious reasons) because it can take weeks or a full month after submitting your logfile to the Teamviewer team before they unlock your account.

When I finally got their mail that they set my account to free user again I just use the free version and never used a fix again

Hi! sorry to bother you,but i just tried to install Ultraviewer on Windows 10 Pro,and the software give me an error that cannot install service,and cannot start! what Windows version and Ultraviewer version did you use? i just tried with the last available on the web,version 5.1.3,if you have any previous version that truly works,could you please posted in a link? thanks

On 8/18/2017 at 7:59 AM, dcs18 said:

Actually, I use TeamViewer — have tried a few alternatives . . . . but, they did not compare to TeamViewer standards. :(

Hi! @dcs18 sorry to bother you,but is for an important reason,i write 2 emails to  TeamViewer GmbH <[email protected]>  and sadly for me and for anyone that have my trouble,now their support is nothing compared to when they help you and @Skunk1966 with their ID problem,last night they response to my  mail was this: 

Teamviewer Mail.jpg.jpg

if you go to the ticket link,they redirect you to the main page,the problem is that you have to be a costumer for submit a ticket,see here:

Teamviewer Ticket.jpg.jpg

sadly they force you to the second link,the community forum,which is a total mess,i write my message there,but no one ever answer you,they putt my message in a pool of similar ones ,and i read a message about year old without answer,so not only they kicked me,they left me without TeamViewer for life! i am really sad about this...

24 minutes ago, Undertaker said:

Hey @jack Did you try a reinstall with IP and MAC address changed for getting that initial ID?

Yes i just tried and same error,not work...thanks for trying to help me

2 hours ago, jack said:

Hi! sorry to bother you,but i just tried to install Ultraviewer on Windows 10 Pro,and the software give me an error that cannot install service,and cannot start! what Windows version and Ultraviewer version did you use? i just tried with the last available on the web,version 5.1.3,if you have any previous version that truly works,could you please posted in a link? thanks

did you contact their support?

I used the latest version on Windows 7 Ultimate x64

1 hour ago, jack said:

Hi! @dcs18 sorry to bother you,but is for an important reason,i write 2 emails to  TeamViewer GmbH <[email protected]>  and sadly for me and for anyone that have my trouble,now their support is nothing compared to when they help you and @Skunk1966 with their ID problem,last night they response to my  mail was this:

<snip>

if you go to the ticket link,they redirect you to the main page,the problem is that you have to be a costumer for submit a ticket,see here:

<snip>

sadly they force you to the second link,the community forum,which is a total mess,i write my message there,but no one ever answer you,they putt my message in a pool of similar ones ,and i read a message about year old without answer,so not only they kicked me,they left me without TeamViewer for life! i am really sad about this...

Oh, that sucks — sorry to hear that, jack.

If what Undertaker suggested did not work for you, the only workaround I can think of, is to change your computer SId — personally, something I'd not do on any of my systems since it could affect other software behavior.

Hopefully, you can find some good alternative since your requirement is to administrate to just one single computer.

14 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Oh, that sucks — sorry to hear that, jack.

If what Undertaker suggested did not work for you, the only workaround I can think of, is to change your computer SId — personally, something I'd not do on any of my systems since it could affect other software behavior.

Hopefully, you can find some good alternative since your requirement is to administrate to just one single computer.

Hi! thanks for the suggestion,but already tried SId,but nothing changed,good thing that first do a backup,do you  know any good free alternative?

knowledge-Spammer
13 hours ago, jack said:

Yes i just tried and same error,not work...thanks for trying to help me

i think i can help if the program have ended for u i can get it to work for u if need

install older version and trial resett and then install  newer version on top  i have seen this befor with were the program have expired

is just the program have expired ?

think if u use TeamViewer 11.0.64630  and trial resett no more problems

16 hours ago, knowledge said:

i think i can help if the program have ended for u i can get it to work for u if need

install older version and trial resett and then install  newer version on top  i have seen this befor with were the program have expired

is just the program have expired ?

think if u use TeamViewer 11.0.64630  and trial resett no more problems

Hi,could you please send me a PM or link for the trial reset and a link for TeamViewer 11.0.64630? thanks for your help!

knowledge-Spammer
14 hours ago, jack said:

Hi,could you please send me a PM or link for the trial reset and a link for TeamViewer 11.0.64630? thanks for your help!

sure wait ill inbox u with installer and trial resett and video to  show u how to do it so its not expired

On 8/23/2017 at 6:58 AM, knowledge said:

sure wait ill inbox u with installer and trial resett and video to  show u how to do it so its not expired

Hi,sorry but it won't even let me install the software,before say Critical Error,is there anything i can do? or i'm doomed? thanks for your help

knowledge-Spammer
17 hours ago, jack said:

Hi,sorry but it won't even let me install the software,before say Critical Error,is there anything i can do? or i'm doomed? thanks for your help

u mean it not let u install 11.0.64630  ?

if it not let u install older version  remove all version u have  and use the tool i give u see the video  trial reset and install newer version  and see if it works now ?

my inbox is open  for more talks if need

or if like try this program 

1st remove  TeamViewer

then install this program  use key and  reset

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7387115/SMAC_2_7_Full.rar.html

then reinstall TeamViewer again

21 hours ago, knowledge said:

u mean it not let u install 11.0.64630  ?

if it not let u install older version  remove all version u have  and use the tool i give u see the video  trial reset and install newer version  and see if it works now ?

my inbox is open  for more talks if need

or if like try this program 

1st remove  TeamViewer

then install this program  use key and  reset

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7387115/SMAC_2_7_Full.rar.html

then reinstall TeamViewer again

Thank you for your help,but i did all step,by step and the same error,Critical error,over and over...

Archived