Welcome back Nsane !

Recruit

• Replies 62
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
15 minutes ago, ThisPC666 said:

admin, do you have a blog where u can update us in the event it gets down again?

We provide updates whenever possible on our Twitter and FB page. While we think posting there is enough as it has the most reach, if you have some other suggestions then we can look into them.

I was afraid of that.  Well that sucks major wrinkly skin and old balls (I know gross right hahahaha).  I am fine with looking at twitter and facebook for updates.  Also thank you guys very much for all that you have done keep up the awesome work you guys are awesome.

welcome back my second home in internet 

good work admins some of nasane staff you can go on Discord when been problem nexttime

write2vivek86

party.........yippeeeee

Forum staff has done a great job to restore the forum :drunk: 

I was joking jason I was referencing adam sandler in the movie big daddy.  I also know I spelled wrinkly wrong just felt lazy before ands didnt feel like fixing it yet.

34 minutes ago, Holmes said:

I was joking jason I was referencing adam sandler in the movie big daddy.  I also know I spelled wrinkly wrong just felt lazy before ands didnt feel like fixing it yet.

i know, just joke back...wrinkley skin always crafty.

:drunk:

Welcome back! It has been a long wait.

Thanks for the Administrators to keep working on the site to make it better and prevent future down time as possible.

Glad to see all again.

Just now, psyko666 said:

Missed my daily fix.. ^_^

I'm glad nsane is back online again!  :wub:

Welcome back crazy girl, a big hug.

:hug:

9 hours ago, DKT27 said:

We provide updates whenever possible on our Twitter and FB page. While we think posting there is enough as it has the most reach, if you have some other suggestions then we can look into them.

I glued my eyes on the twitter feed for updates reg. downtime. Thanks to wonderful staff for restoring its glory again !

Archived