Leading Newspaper Of China Takes A Dig At India. Gets The Right Treatment On Twitter

tao

Leading-Newspaper-Of-China.jpg?resize=64

As the on-border tension between India and China is increasing, a leading Chinese newspaper has taken a dig at India. After a report from NASA suggested that India shines better than China in the image of Earth’s City Lights, the Chinese newspaper “People’s Daily” published a report titled “India looks brighter than China on a map, but really it’s not”.

While the jealousy is clearly visible from the title, the whole report and reasoning will make you burst with laughter:lol:

Read, if you dig, on this spot

• Replies 32
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This conflict only benefits U.S. the people should keep their eyes open and be aware. 2 super powers having conflicts isn't a good thing at all. hopefully it will be soon finished.

knowledge-Spammer

lol  u can see its no real problems its just Lights,  both have to be friends

11 minutes ago, saeed_dc said:

This conflict only benefits U.S. the people should keep their eyes open and be aware. 2 super powers having conflicts isn't a good thing at all. hopefully it will be soon finished.

Funny how you can take a topic that has nothing too do with the USA and twist it around go off topic with you're hate for the USA .. How does this benefit the USA ? 

India and Russia go a long way back together. Soviet Russia was India's staunchest ally for nearly 5 decades. Russia was the only country that remained rock solid in support of India during our various wars with Pakistan. Russia was willing to even risk a nuclear conflict with US when the seventh fleet of USA moved threateningly towards India during the 1971 Bangladesh liberation war. Were it not for Russia's support to India, US, China and Pakistan would have definitely launched a combined attack on India during that war.

Russia will protect India regardless of what China , USA or the Middle east think about them just like they always have..

38 minutes ago, steven36 said:

Funny how you can take a topic that has nothing too do with the USA and twist it around go off topic with you're hate for the USA .. How does this benefit the USA ? 

Russia will protect India regardless of what China , USA or the Middle east think about them just like they always have..

Economy ;) 

No country can protect another is the sad reality.  But, we arm-chair pundits will do our punditry, no matter what; so clever we think we are. Hubris ruins always. 

52 minutes ago, saeed_dc said:

Economy ;) 

I'm tired of you wasting my Time with you're hatred ..This sure will not bring better relations with the USA and you're country .. When we see  this it has the opposite effect.. Some of the things people say on the forums really shows there ignorance. Because you are upset about the USA don't give you the right too bash them here according too the rules. I'm not allowed too say what I think of you're country because of the rules here but the feeling is mutual . I can't stand you're country , but out of respect for the rules here   I do not express my opinion on you're country. So I think the Americans  on this board derives the same respect  that we give you! If I was too say the stuff about some other country like you do about the  USA I most likely would not be here anymore . This site is not you're propaganda machine and I'm sick of it. I had you on ignore for almost a year once before because I think you are some kind of government troll sent here  too pick on Americans. 

32 minutes ago, steven36 said:

I'm tired of you wasting my Time with you're hatred ..This sure will not bring better relations with the USA and you're country .. When we see  this it has the opposite effect.. Some of the things people say on the forums really shows there ignorance. Because you are upset about the USA don't give you the right too bash them here according too the rules. I'm not allowed too say what I think of you're country because of the rules here but the feeling is mutual . I can't stand you're country , but out of respect for the rules here   I do not express my opinion on you're country. So I think the Americans  on this board derives the same respect  that we give you! If I was too say the stuff about some other country like you do about the  USA I most likely would not be here anymore . This site is not you're propaganda machine and I'm sick of it. I had you on ignore for almost a year once before because I think you are some kind of government troll sent here  too pick on Americans. 

Looks like laughing and talking friendly with you gave you a false impression.

nobody invited you to read what I post. and you are not the person to enforce the laws. also the hatred has reasons and I don't lie about what I say. you can say whatever you want about any country but it's NOT my problem if U.S is full of shit and its citizens are sick of it, you shouldn't be sick of my posts, you should be sick of U.S politics. 

next time don't act like kids complaining to me, learn to handle the reality.

I'm too polite to confess that I'm sick of your naggings...there we go, I just said it.

24 minutes ago, saeed_dc said:

Looks like laughing and talking friendly with you gave you a false impression.

nobody invited you to read what I post. and you are not the person to enforce the laws. also the hatred has reasons and I don't lie about what I say. you can say whatever you want about any country but it's NOT my problem if U.S is full of shit and its citizens are sick of it, you shouldn't be sick of my posts, you should be sick of U.S politics. 

next time don't act like kids complaining to me, learn to handle the reality.

I'm too polite to confess that I'm sick of your naggings...there we go, I just said it.

You're on a open board no one has to be invited too you're post or even join this site too see you're post  ...There even worse off than someone who belongs too the site because they can't put you on block.   I been sick of you're post for over two years now. The thing is I dont go out of my way to read USA politics but everyday I come on here and you haters talk about them and make it a issue .  Even though you guys have been warned again and again about it . I even dread coming too this site anymore I get no enjoyment from it anymore and others here PM me and feel the same way. There is a lot of people who  are afraid too speak up against this nonsense because of the rules here.  It's always the same people who do it day in and day out the rest of the board don't say nothing . I wish Lite would come back and clean it up!

There is a topic here with 41 replies about it.

And other members have spoke up they don't like it  and doubt anyone were punished  for it because it's still goes on .. It's done got so bad we can't even go too technology or security and privacy without it made about World politics  . Now it's even in jokes and funny stuff . So you may as well go to the general news because you cant get away from it on here. 

It looks like, some who hate 'this stuff' sure follow it no matter where you hide it. They get high on it, perhaps -- like 'drugs' -- they 'fight a war against it', complain non-stop against 'it' -- but will not give up the habit and stop chasing it to the ends and depths of the forum -- and never miss even a single such-hateful (their word-choice!) posts.   :(

1 hour ago, saeed_dc said:

... I'm too polite to confess that I'm sick of your naggings...there we go, I just said it.

Well said.  Need (ed) to be said.  But, it will be ignored, when it's easier to ignore the posts one doesn't like, doesn't want to read, and those that makes one "dread coming too [sic] this site."  Self-help alone can work!   :sorry:

5 minutes ago, Batu69 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Topic moved from jokes & funny stuff forum.

Sorry.  The topic belongs in the jokes section (just opining not criticizing any action, mind you) as clearly indicated in the article:

While the jealousy is clearly visible from the title, the whole report and reasoning will make you burst with laughter:lol:

Taking is as a general news is a bigger joke (on our intellects).  :lol:

Cheers.  :drunk:

8 hours ago, steven36 said:

You're on a open board no one has to be invited too you're post or even join this site too see you're post  ...There even worse off than someone who belongs too the site because they can't put you on block.   I been sick of you're post for over two years now. The thing is I dont go out of my way to read USA politics but everyday I come on here and you haters talk about them and make it a issue .  Even though you guys have been warned again and again about it . I even dread coming too this site anymore I get no enjoyment from it anymore and others here PM me and feel the same way. There is a lot of people who  are afraid too speak up against this nonsense because of the rules here.  It's always the same people who do it day in and day out the rest of the board don't say nothing . I wish Lite would come back and clean it up!

I feel the same way about you and members like you, it's mutual. there ARE members who talk to me privately and say they are sick of stupid posts and accusations of you and people like you

I'm offering you a challenge and an open forum of discussion, which you are too pussy to even accept. I would publicly dismantle you. You know this, so are a bitch who just talks shit and makes himself sound more stupid. I already responded to the paragraph you dedicated to me, thought you ignore them and continue with your stupid ideas. 

Cuck confirmed.

That was funny tho, another stupid accusation from you, that I am a government troll sent here. you must be so desperate for saying that. I just feel sorry for ya.

2 hours ago, saeed_dc said:

I feel the same way about you and members like you, it's mutual. there ARE members who talk to me privately and say they are sick of stupid posts and accusations of you and people like you

I dont give a rat's behind if people don't like me are not ... I'm not a kid who just want's too fit in . I have a child that is a adult even. I know many people on here dont like me and i think it's funny. I just come here too download software mostly and I can do this without  signing in even..You have me mistaken for someone who cares ..At lest I don't sink as low  as too say bad things about peoples countries as certain members do that's were it becomes a issue within the rules here . I didn't write the rules i just try to follow them the best i can , no one is perfect. 

I'm not accusing you of anything i don't really know if you're  a troll from you're government or not . I just think you act like you are. Also sometimes i wonder if am I dealing with a grownup or not . I don't really know you in real life so i can only wonder.. I put you on block before because you kept chasing me around the board quoting my post and trolling me and also i suspect you of marking my topics i started down, but i know you're not the only one that does this at this board  . When i 1st meet you on here i only tried too be nice too you ..

knowledge-Spammer
20 hours ago, steven36 said:

we try and help all are allies and friends  its not about protect  them but its the right thing to do so we must help if can

lets all not fight about who have better Lights  China  and India  are both part with russia so cant have fights with in team

35 minutes ago, knowledge said:

we try and help all are allies and friends  its not about protect  them but its the right thing to do so we must help if can

lets all not fight about who have better Lights  China  and India  are both part with russia so cant have fights with in team

I'm not from China or India so i don't  have a say in what goes on over there ..My Government don't really have a say what goes on anywhere else . They can only impose trade punishments on other countries  and that is a two way street ..It's like China if we stop taking steel imports from them they can stop taking Car imports from us .. I don't think the USA have any problems with India in many years .

All that is coming as soon as they get done with healthcare next month . It's going start with Canada and Mexico then there going to cut trade with China and maybe even Germany .. But this has too do with the trade debt and there going too give tax credits too those who make Jobs in the USA  and put expensive penalties  on businesses who import from overseas. 

Trump done what Russia wanted: Trump ends covert CIA program to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria, a move sought by Moscow

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-ends-covert-cia-program-to-arm-anti-assad-rebels-in-syria-a-move-sought-by-moscow/2017/07/19/b6821a62-6beb-11e7-96ab-5f38140b38cc_story.html

Trump suggests that more U.S. troops might not be needed in Afghanistan

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-has-rare-meeting-of-full-national-security-team-to-discuss-afghanistan/2017/07/19/05c25cc6-6cc4-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html

It looks like he changed his mind about sending more troops into Afghanistan too .

2 hours ago, knowledge said:

A truly wise and Knowledge-role model -- in this forum -- always says, "Don't fight,"  "Help others, if you can," and "Be a Team-player!"  And he does all this himself and shows us by leading by examples.  Kudos Knowledge!  Kudos!!! 

слава :flowers:

25 minutes ago, flitox said:

really show how [...] patriots can really be...

Patriotism: a devoted love, support, defense of one’s country, and national loyalty.

Patriotism helps its citizens create a safe, prosperous (given its resources), just and equal society, caring for all its citizens.

True patriots are those millions of people who quietly toil in farms, factories, stores, schools, hospitals... without even knowing they are doing something patriotic.

A true patriot knows all people are as much patriotic for their country as they are for theirs.  Live and let live.  Mutual respect.  Treating as equal are ingrained traits.

A true patriot knows that power is fleeting, bullying generates hate, sincere friendships generate love.  people have long memories.  Every action creates a reaction, sometimes centuries later. Persuasion rather than lecturing, seeking mutual long-term benefits, and having a long, long, long, long.....term view is much better!   Powerful we are -- humbler we become (like a fruit-laden tree). 

First, and foremost, keeping one's house in harmonious order is a Priority.

Thank you, and regards, fellow patriots of your great country!  :flowers:

[Note: This is an international forum and hence there no power-full or power-less members here.  Power matters not.  International population and its proportions matter here.  Hence if read with that view, China, India, and their news take precedence than let's say Germany (a powerful but not a populous country).  Keeping this in mind may mitigate some of the discomforts many feel in the general news section.  Perhaps, Perhaps not.]

9 minutes ago, adi said:

Patriotism: a devoted love, support, defense of one’s country, and national loyalty.

Patriotism helps its citizens create a safe, prosperous (given its resources), just and equal society, caring for all its citizens.

True patriots are those millions of people who quietly toil in farms, factories, stores, schools, hospitals... without even knowing they are doing something patriotic.

A true patriot knows all people are as much patriotic for their country as they are for theirs.  Live and let live.  Mutual respect.  Treating as equal are ingrained traits.

A true patriot knows that power is fleeting, bullying generates hate, sincere friendships generate love.  people have long memories.  Every action creates a reaction, sometimes centuries later. Persuasion rather than lecturing, seeking mutual long-term benefits, and having a long, long, long, long.....term view is much better!   Powerful we are -- humbler we become (like a fruit-laden tree). 

First, and foremost, keeping one's house in harmonious order is a Priority.

Thank you, and regards, fellow patriots of your great country!  :flowers:

[Note: This is an international forum and hence there no power-full or power-less members here.  Power matters not.  International population and its proportions matter here.  Hence if read with that view, China, India, and their news take precedence than let's say Germany (a powerful but not a populous country).  Keeping this in mind may mitigate some of the discomforts many feel in the general news section.  Perhaps, Perhaps not.]

nah, fuck borders, fuck countries, fuck governments, fuck religions, we dont need that crap

15 minutes ago, flitox said:

nah

I tend too agree with you on this, but the problem is we do have these things and were just stuck with it . We would need a time machine and go back  before 3000BCE before governments existed  then Religion came a few 100 years latter  5,200 years ago (3200 BCE) most likely thought up by governments too keep people enslaved .

35 minutes ago, flitox said:

nah, fuck borders, fuck countries, fuck governments, fuck religions, we dont need that crap

Sure, if this list includes fu.k yourself, fu.k myself, fu.k them also (as countries and governments and religions include many you's, i's, and them's).   ;)  

Thanks for the :lol:.  Regards.

• DKT27 locked this topic

Archived