application Ocean University (Ocean County College) County EDU-mail

boulawan

application Ocean University (Ocean County College) County EDU-mail

This article untested, full text transferred from Leonn the blog , the original source jialezi blog

Introduction

• I know of no one concern. . So simple translation: Ocean County College was founded more than 40 years, is a public two-year college in New Jersey Ocean County, the main provider of education started.
  • Official website
  • Application Address

Start

• Create an account
    name, email, phone, address (which is used to address the state on which state a)
    Academic Level of Interest selected undergraduate bachelor's degree, the election semester, picking a major, password, security question and answer set, submit

create

• Start applying
    Plans: Option semester enrollment, course type, I chose the online course (do not know will not be stable point), the following apply for grants, scholarships and the like to choose their own
    Personal: Basic Create an account already filled, plus births date
    Demographics: US residents (even aliens option), SSN, race, no military personnel that are selected right
    Academics: not a family education, is to participate in New Jersey high school, have graduated, no GED, pick a New Jersey high school, filled graduated in may, following Counselor blank, blank University
    signature: Select a signature, submitted
    after the submission will receive a message that you usename will be issued within 24 hours, the password is your student id, student id can just after the create an account page to view

• E-mail login
    within 24 hours, you will receive your username email and other information (about two hours I received a)
    to log in to say (on the Mail Ocean Connect )
    Click OCC Email, jump outlook, schools are using the office365 Therefore onedrive, office desktop will be there, as well as Skype.

Log 2

End

• Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived