Steganos Online Shield VPN - free 1 year license

boulawan

Steganos Online Shield VPN - free 1 year license

Get a free license Steganos Online Shield VPN for 1 year (2 GB of traffic per month free of charge) for 3 devices. The VPN-service for Windows, Android and iOS protects your personal data using encryption Internet connection

Steganos Online Shield continuously protects your personal data when you are online. The VPN-client blocks any hacking attempt that may lead to theft of sensitive information, protecting your Internet connection secure encryption when you make online purchases using online banking or just visiting websites and social networks.

Steganos Online Shield - a free license for 1 year

The program will be especially useful when connecting to a free public or open Wi-Fi networks.

Принцип работы Steganos Online Shield

The operating principle of VPN-client Steganos Online Shield is shown in the following diagram:

Steganos Online Shield - a free license for 1 year

Free license Steganos Online Shield VPN

To obtain a free license Steganos Online Shield to 1 year (2 GB of traffic per month free of charge) for 3 devices, follow these steps:

GIVEAWAY:

https://www.steganos.com/specials/cobi1617/sos

1. Go to page promotions
  2. "Request serial number" Введите свой адрес электронной почты и нажмите кнопку. Внимание! Снимите галочку с "I liked receive zukunftig the Steganos Newsletter", если хотите отказаться от рассылки новостей компании Steganos.
  3. Serial number (Seriennumme) will come to the specified email address.
  4. Скачайте Steganos Online Shield. Поддерживаемые ОС: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 32|64-bit / Android 4.0+ / iOS 8.0+.
  5. Install the program and activate the license obtained:
    • Для Windows клиента выберите Menu > Manage License > Your serial Number .
    • To activate the mobile version for Android application menu and select "Enter serial number".
    • To activate the mobile version for iOS, open the settings menu of the application, copy of your ID, enter its serial number at the following link: serial number and client ID .

conditions proposals

• This 1 year license for 3 devices. Only for personal use.
  • Subscription includes 2 GB of traffic per month.
  • No free technical support.

source:https://www.comss.ru/

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a very good service : it leaks DNSs.
I have paid VPN, just I have tested it.-_-

Recruit : Which VPN do you recommend would be better or even the best? Thanks !

6 minutes ago, hakah said:

Recruit : Which VPN do you recommend would be better or even the best? Thanks !

Not sure if it is the best, but is good enough for me and I got a very reasonable offer....

Archived