Top 10 Most Pirated Movies of The Week on BitTorrent – 07/17/17

attacker

The top 10 most downloaded movies on BitTorrent are in again. 'The Mummy' tops the chart this week, followed by ‘Ghost in the Shell'. 'The Boss Baby' completes the top three.

mummy.pngThis week we have two newcomers in our chart.

The Mummy, which came out as a subbed HDRip last week, is the most downloaded movie.

The data for our weekly download chart is estimated by TorrentFreak, and is for informational and educational reference only. All the movies in the list are Web-DL/Webrip/HDRip/BDrip/DVDrip unless stated otherwise.

This week’s most downloaded movies are:
Movie Rank Rank last week Movie name IMDb Rating / Trailer
Most downloaded movies via torrents
1 (9) The Mummy 2017 (Subbed HDRip) 5.8 / trailer
2 (2) Ghost In the Shell 6.8 / trailer
3 (10) The Boss Baby 6.5 / trailer
4 (1) Alien Covenant (Subbed HDrip) 6.7 / trailer
5 (4) Despicable Me 3 (HDTS) 6.7 / trailer
6 (5) Wonder Woman (Subbed HDrip) 8.2 / trailer
7 (3) Kong: Skull Island 6.9 / trailer
8 (7) The Fate of the Furious 6.7 / trailer
9 (…) Going in Style 7.2 / trailer
10 (6) King Arthur: Legend of the Sword 7.2 / trailer

Source: https://torrentfreak.com/top-10-pirated-movies-week-bittorrent-071717/

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1- Terrible, I like Tom Cruise movies, but this one, he phoned it in. Brandon Fraser Mummy movies 1000x better than this pile of poop.

2- Didn't see

3 - Cute kids movie, boring for adults.

4- Terrible, you couldn't care about who lived or died in this, the whole premise was boring.

5- Didn't see

6 - Best female cast movie in a long time. Prob the best summer movie to date. Wonder Women didn't come across as a moron when she was in modern society. She adapted quickly. Ghostbusters 2017 tried this with a cast of SNL, but failed miserably. 

7 - Was pretty good, could have had more action than boring dialogue. The island only had a few monsters on it, this is supposed to be a prequel to Godzilla vs King Kong set for 2020.

8 - Was ok, FF crew have gone from stealing cars to fighting terrorism. Unfortunately, there will be a 9th and 10th installment. I'm wondering if they will either drive cars in outer space or underwater. I wish Vin Diesel would stop referring everything to the family as the reason to justify his cause to fight the fight.

9 - Silly/dumb movie. 3 old guy rob a bank because they can, and have nothing to lose. Blah, blah, blah.

10 - Didn't see

No Cars 3 this week?

@virge I agree with you for The Mummy, Alien and FF8 (the only movies I've saw from the list).

You must watch Ghost in the Shell, it's a good movie. Not so terrible.

war of the planet of the apes is gonna be the best movie 2017. worth going to the cinema for :x that Caesar deserves an oscar.

ghost in the shell wasn't that bad. the effects and atmosphere were pretty convincing for a gits movie.

cars 3 not too bad. i was pleasantly surprised it still had enough juice left for a 3rd movie. i don't expect a 4th movie, not as mcqueen being the main racer anyway.

fan of alien series. movies covering more on those engineers is important, but maybe i expected them to fight more of them rather than they all be wiped out already. also i expect a swam of aliens not just 1. miss the ripley character :(

wonder woman hm... her fighting is good, can't fault the actress. but it just doesn't have that captain america feel to it. i mean, captains nemesis is red skull easy to understand. but ww nemesis is war... who takes on human form o_O; hm....  we need better villains put it this way, cauz most of the movie was here telling the guy shes looking for someone called war and his like who / where exactly, and she doesn't quite know either ....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived