[Solved] Adguard from PC to phone

bruinator

Hi, I am trying to transfer the adguard from this thread on my pc to my blu vivo xl android phone. When i copy and paste it to downloads it doesn't show on my phone. How do i solve this so I can install it on my phone?

thx

• Replies 30
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 0bin said:

I have problem too with Mirrorcreator to download anything, they changed the script again.

Do u know how to solve this issue?

thx

With Adguard For Windows alone, have no problem whatsoever in accessing the download link and then downloading the file. ;)

knowledge-Spammer
7 hours ago, 0bin said:

I have problem too with Mirrorcreator to download anything, they changed the script again.

i can upload new links if need?

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7248995/Adguard-Premium-2.9.135.apk.html

9 minutes ago, 0bin said:

What is the problem that you're facing? Any screenshots?

On 20/7/2017 at 9:12 PM, knowledge said:

i can upload new links if need?

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7248995/Adguard-Premium-2.9.135.apk.html

I tried this as well but still cant see the file on my phone when i paste it to it. Any ideas why guys?

thx

Just now, bruinator said:

I tried this as well but still cant see the file on my phone when i paste it to it. Any ideas why guys?

You're not able to download or not able to view the downloaded file?

knowledge-Spammer
8 hours ago, bruinator said:

thx

i am not best with phones but have friend like

6 minutes ago, Undertaker said:

You're not able to download or not able to view the downloaded file?

I can copy and paste the file from my pc to my phone and view the file in downloads located on phone via pc but when i go to downloads on my vivo phone, i can not see it listed.

You don't see the apk in your phone? The apk is downloaded?

You give authorization to download to your broswer?

see above reply plz.

1 minute ago, 0bin said:

Try with solid explorer or Mixexplorer to open file location where downloaded

Are those 3rd party s/w? I cant see it under downloads on phone. I lil confused. sorry.

Or call the app 1.txt and then rename 1.apk

tried but didnt work. Any other ideas plz guys?  thx 0bin

LOL The apk disappeared from the phone more like than an OZN.

Use this app : Install it and export the apk file wherever you want into your phone, then go there and try to install it.
If it will not work, use the install function of the windows app.

More infos.

https://www.apowersoft.com/phone-manager

Do through cable usb otg, and open the usb pen in any file explorer

I have in past deal with something similar, but only through bluetooth, due to google specification

what is OTG plz?

If you're transferring the file from PC to Phone via a USB it wouldn't show in the Downloads Folder of the phone's explorer unless you have explicitly chosen that location. Is that the case?

ok, i found it in file explorer and opening it but it is just sitting there doing nothing. Any ideas why? I am new to doing this type of thing. Sorry.

ok, i found it in file explorer and opening it but it is just sitting there doing nothing. Any ideas why? I am new to doing this type of thing. Sorry.

You have to click on it to proceed with the installation, otherwise it would just keep on sitting peacefully there. :P

32 minutes ago, 0bin said:

Are you using popup blocker strict on chrome by any chance ? only problem i had with it was i had too whitelist the webpage in popup blocker strict's options .. After that it worked fine in Chrome I didnt have a problem at all in Firefox . :) 

1 minute ago, Undertaker said:

You have to click on it to proceed with the installation, otherwise it would just keep on sitting peacefully there. :P

I did click on it. it opened but it looks like a bunch of small print which is unreadable?

I did click on it. it opened but it looks like a bunch of small print which is unreadable?

That is the permissions screen I would guess, scroll it down or just click next to proceed with the installation.

4 minutes ago, Undertaker said:

That is the permissions screen I would guess, scroll it down or just click next to proceed with the installation.

tried scrolling to the end and nothing. Clicked on it an nothing. Now what plz? Sorry and thx

Archived