Hilarious and VERY rude images show what happens when bad font choices end in disaster

virge

Made you look! Hilarious - and VERY rude - images show what happens when bad font choices end in disaster

Images from around the web capture the most unfortunate font fails

They include signs which appear to advertise 'key lime farts' and 'light-up balls'

One font spacing fail appeared to read 'penis broken - use finger instead'

Choosing the perfect font ensures a sign stands out while being easy for customers to read.

But, as these images show, your choice of font can result in disaster when the elaborate typeface is so difficult to decipher, it appears to spell something else altogether.

From a box of 'key lime farts' to 'light-up balls', these images prove that signs gone wrong can be unintentionally rude, offensive - and occasionally hilarious.

From messily-scrawled handwritten signs to disastrous tattoos, the snaps, shared in an online gallery, are guaranteed to make you look twice.

The importance of spacing: A broken pen on a card reader led to this unintentionally rude notice at a shop counter, and one amused customer couldn't help but share it online    

See all images from link below..

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4707212/Images-happen-bad-fonts-end-disaster.html

Spoiler

The importance of spacing: A broken pen on a card reader led to this unintentionally rude notice at a shop counter, and one amused customer couldn't help but share it online

Spoiler

Key lime farts, anyone? This dessert packaging appeared to be offering something rather unappetising after the 'T' morphed into an 'F' thanks to the swirly typeface

Spoiler

Oh dear! These tree lights might be better suited to a sex shop than the Christmas decoration department

Spoiler

The prospect of a 'fart taco' sounds a lot less appealing than the fast food dish it was no doubt advertising - thanks to an ambiguous looking 's' in the word 'fast'

• Replies 2
  • Views 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, virge said:

Made you look! Hilarious - and VERY rude - images show what happens when bad font choices end in disaster

My mind must be clean because I didn't see what they were talking about and even then it was a stretch to add lines where there obviously wasn't any so that the meaning would change to the one they wanted you to see.  Actually it was kind of stupid for the most part.  The best signs I ever saw was in a mini mall on the way to work that I always said I was going to stop and take a picture of and never did.  It was two large poles with the signs for the businesses placed in-between.  The top sign was Temporary Manpower and the one immediately below it read Planned Parenthood.

Archived