• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
franco30011961

Sure, because i tried: Hotspot Shield & Kaspersky Secure Connection

37 minutes ago, franco30011961 said:

Sure, because i tried: Hotspot Shield & Kaspersky Secure Connection

I didn't know that Kaspersky secure connection has a fix, let me have the link for the med.

franco30011961

Sorry i don't understand you need the fix too ...... my english it's not so god! 

I dont mean to be rude bruinator but have patience your not going to get the answer your looking for by being impatient if you want to bump your post thats fine but do it to update details or explain what you want better by listing what vpn's do work with your laptop and what vpn's you dont want to use if any and telling us what vpn you prefer if any.  He mentioned hotspot shields and kaspersky secure connection not just hotspot shield you didnt mention if kaspersky secure conection is good for you or not.  Also please give users time to respond no one likes to be rushed (If what I have said upsets you in anyway thats not my intention).  As for a VPN I use cyberghost VPN and I dont know if they have a medicine or not.  Why doesnt hotspot shield work with your laptop?  Do you get a error message when using it whats going on with hotspot shield?  Again Im not trying to upset you im sorry if I have.

OK much better not really I think this can be marked as solved with the least amount of information given in a I am asking for help post ever posted in this forum.

• Administrator
On 23/7/2017 at 8:15 AM, Holmes said:

OK much better not really I think this can be marked as solved with the least amount of information given in a I am asking for help post ever posted in this forum.

I never mark them as solved if no proper solution is posted on them.

I was being sarcastic I completely agree it hasnt been solved the appropriate amount of information hasnt been given about what happened let alone how the problem was fixed.

Archived