Java Runtime Environment 8 Update 141

jalaffa

The Java Runtime Environment (JRE) provides the libraries, the Java Virtual Machine, and other components to run applets and applications written in the Java programming language. In addition, two key deployment technologies are part of the JRE: Java Plug-in, which enables applets to run in popular browsers; and Java Web Start, which deploys standalone applications over a network. Users should install the 32-bit version if they are using 32-bit browsers. If you use both 32-bit and 64-bit browser interchangeably, you need a Java Plug-in for each browser. Hence you will need to install both 32-bit and 64-bit Java respectively.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 14
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
-=[4lfre1re]=-

Java Runtime Environment v8.0 Update 141 x86/x64... ;-)

-Uninstall previous versions before install...

-In x64 OS install both architectures...

-All update disabled...

-Installer Multilanguage...

-To Silent install use /silent or /verysilent...

Download:

Site: https://mega.co.nz
Sharecode[?]: /#!ng4zyJjQ!AAAAAAAAAACXV6eZ6OfGmQAAAAAAAAAAl1enmejnxpk

Regards... ;-)

Note: Image outdated...
U5WSjWL.png

Java Runtime Environment Version 8 Update 141 32Bit And 64Bit Repack (Size: 114 MB)

Note:
1- Update disabled
2- Update Scheduler Startup disabled
3- Start menu shortcut removed
4- Any old version will be uninstalled first
5- Close any program that use java while setup to avoid system restart
6- Command line switches: Auto install with Progress Only "/SILENT" Or Completely Silent "/VERYSILENT"
7- Enjoy!

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/1XU9ZDBO/Java_v8_Update_141_Repack.zip_links

Portable Java Runtime Environment 8 Update 141 b15 32 & 64 bit 

By PortableAppZ

Download Portable Java 8 Update 141 32 bit (39 MB)

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7242995/Java_Portable_8.0.1410.15_32-bit.exe.html

Download Portable Java 8 Update 141 64 bit (42 MB)

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7243016/Java_Portable_8.0.1410.15_64-bit.exe.html

Extract in your PortableApps folder (CommonFiles and *Portable folders at the same level).

42 minutes ago, Stig said:

Do you guys find much use for portable Java? :rolleyes:

JRE Portable ( PAF ) is needed when not integrated in a Portable ( PAF ) application that uses it. So, you can start the Portable application on a system where JRE is not available. All Portable applications can use it when it's located in the right folder ( YourDrive\PortableApps\CommonFiles\ ). For some Portable applications, the set of the path of JRE Portable is needed.

VIKTOR PAVEL
54 minutes ago, truemate said:

still use java !!

i never use java - flash too - all my apps and browsers work good without

only use by occasion when extreme need but ONLY in virtual machine

worldsdream

Exactly, I never use java and flash. All websites working great. Html5 and js script are the way to go. If a website does not work. I just dont use it. 

VIKTOR PAVEL
1 minute ago, worldsdream said:

If a website does not work. I just dont use it. 

me 2

I stop using Java on Windows for over 2 years  but I still used it on Linux for somethings ..But  I like using JDownloader  and also i have a old patched version  of Frostwire that still connects too the Limewire servers . So I'm back on the Java train now. When Java 9 comes out of beta it will no longer support browsers at all . And most browsers dont support  it now and if it does you can disable it in you're browser were you're not at risk .  I'm tired of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) telling me what is best and not best when Millions are getting Ransomware using Microsoft Office. :P

VIKTOR PAVEL

fuck ransomware programs - i am not use any too

if users have use external back up drive ransomware is nuked - some external drives is cheap - why pay ransom 300$ if u pay less if buy external drive and make back up all important files?!

when if ransomware guy ask ransom say him mad0248.gif

summary:

- no java

- no flash

- no ransomware programs

- no malware programs (i scan my system 1 time into 3 or 4 month but never find any thing :)

i use only ESET 10 and common sense and all good here :)

1. I  have backup drives too but i'm not dumb enough too click on Office Documents  from people in emails I don't know so I never had too use them for this .

2. Ive not caught a java virus since the early 2000s back when most websites were built on Java  you caught it the same way as people catch ransomware today  trough the web browser . No longer many websites even use it so keep it  disabled and the is problem solved.

3. I never ever caught Flash Malware before because i keep it disabled when I don't use it..

4. Now that's conman sense.

Archived