Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

SalaR

[Frontpaged] XYplorer 18.10.0100

6 posts in this topic

XYplorer v18.10.0100 Portable Made With Turbo Studio

 

32Bit (Size: 7.59 MB)

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/0PRI2MJY/XYplorer_v18.10.0100_32Bit.zip_links

 

64Bit (Size: 7.59 MB)

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/BVZDRCAD/XYplorer_v18.10.0100_64Bit.zip_links
3 people liked / thanked this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BALTAGY said:

XYplorer v18.10.0100 Portable Made With Turbo Studio

 

32Bit (Size: 7.59 MB)

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/0PRI2MJY/XYplorer_v18.10.0100_32Bit.zip_links

 

64Bit (Size: 7.59 MB)

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/BVZDRCAD/XYplorer_v18.10.0100_64Bit.zip_links

How can there be 64-bit? Isn't this just a 32-bit program?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kerry4444 said:

How can there be 64-bit? Isn't this just a 32-bit program?

It will work as 32Bit but i made it in 64Bit system to read the system drive correctly on 64Bit systems nothing more

 

For example if i create the portable in 32Bit system and you run it in 64Bit system the program wont read the system drive folders correctly

Edited by BALTAGY
3 people liked / thanked this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BALTAGY said:

It will work as 32Bit but i made it in 64Bit system to read the system drive correctly nothing more

Alright, thanks. I don't know why the developer just doesn't make a 64-bit version already?

 

1 person liked / thanked this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.