Hotspot shield question

bruinator

Hotspot shield is active and it has elite status but all websites and outlook do not connect. How can i solve this issue plz?

thx

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bruinator

1. I don't use Win10 = I can't help
  2. You should not wonder why you have only 78 thanks from 920 posts (maybe it helps to think about -> how much more detail needs to be added? I already stated what the issue is.) This reaction was you direct way to my ignore list
  3. If you need help it is a good idea to be friendly

On 7/14/2017 at 4:42 PM, bruinator said:

Hotspot shield is active and it has elite status but all websites and outlook do not connect. How can i solve this issue plz?

thx

Have the same issue , after this new update , flushing the dns cache + renewing the ip help me

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

restart your windows once , and i hope it will work for you !

7 hours ago, Togijak said:

@bruinator

1. I don't use Win10 = I can't help
  2. You should not wonder why you have only 78 thanks from 920 posts (maybe it helps to think about -> how much more detail needs to be added? I already stated what the issue is.) This reaction was you direct way to my ignore list
  3. If you need help it is a good idea to be friendly

That's ok with me as you were of no help anyway. I was in no way not friendly. You are on mine as well.

1 hour ago, PriSim said:

Have the same issue , after this new update , flushing the dns cache + renewing the ip help me

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

restart your windows once , and i hope it will work for you !

i did that, thx. My home page of google worked. Others didn't. Anyone else have any ideas?

thx

@bruinator

Make a clean install , uninstall previous with anchor vpn lan driver restart your pc and install hotspot again ! i hope it will resolve the issue !

There is no need to be so volatile or sensitive.  Remember what I said in the thread you asked about vpns bruinator users in this forum love helping out and for them to be able to help you out to the fullest they can help its helps to be very verbose (verbose means wordy) meaning lots of details.

On 7/14/2017 at 5:12 PM, bruinator said:

thx

Reformat your computer — you're perpetually in trouble (also, formatting cures all traces of thanklessness and ingratitude.)

Archived