LastPass Password Manager 4.1.47

jalaffa

LastPass is an online password manager that automatically fills in saved logins and forms with the click of a button. This handy little Web freeware and browser plug-in also syncs your data to any computer you use regularly. With LastPass you won't need to remember passwords anymore. You can easily log into your websites with a single click of your mouse. You can set up multiple 'profiles' and automatically fill your personal information into web forms accurately and safely. It protects against identity theft by keeping sensitive data encrypted on your PC. Your LastPass vault isn't limited to only securely storing usernames and passwords, any confidential text data can be placed in your vault for safe keeping.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had a ton of issues with this lately. Specifically, Firefox keeps disabling it, even though I install it from the vendor's website. Knock on wood-2 days, and Firefox has yet to disable it. 

Firefox disabled it AGAIN. Totally fine on Chrome, but not Firefox.

I can confirm that LastPass Firefox Add-on (downloaded from Firefox Add-ons) slows Firefox start-up and makes it use much memory. I noticed a big difference after uninstalling it.

• Administrator

It's addon has been behaving quite notorious lately. Completely stopping the browser from working. Had to disable it too.

Hmmmm.  Haven't had any problems with Lastpass vs Firefox or Chrome or Edge.  I don't see the update on their website yet so I'm confused how they're many versions floating around out there.  So what if it adds a couple seconds to startup?  It adds so much convenience and password capability it's worth it IMO.

• Administrator
On 23/7/2017 at 1:12 PM, davmil said:

Hmmmm.  Haven't had any problems with Lastpass vs Firefox or Chrome or Edge.  I don't see the update on their website yet so I'm confused how they're many versions floating around out there.  So what if it adds a couple seconds to startup?  It adds so much convenience and password capability it's worth it IMO.

I'm having issues with recent versions which cause Firefox to either work really slow or even stop working, only due to Lastpass here.

Archived