Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

jalaffa

LastPass Password Manager 4.1.47

7 posts in this topic

LastPass is an online password manager that automatically fills in saved logins and forms with the click of a button. This handy little Web freeware and browser plug-in also syncs your data to any computer you use regularly. With LastPass you won't need to remember passwords anymore. You can easily log into your websites with a single click of your mouse. You can set up multiple 'profiles' and automatically fill your personal information into web forms accurately and safely. It protects against identity theft by keeping sensitive data encrypted on your PC. Your LastPass vault isn't limited to only securely storing usernames and passwords, any confidential text data can be placed in your vault for safe keeping.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

3 people liked / thanked this

My FF add-in says 4.1.54a.  Doesn't this software update itself as needed?

I have had a ton of issues with this lately. Specifically, Firefox keeps disabling it, even though I install it from the vendor's website. Knock on wood-2 days, and Firefox has yet to disable it. 

I have 4160..It auto updates

Firefox disabled it AGAIN. Totally fine on Chrome, but not Firefox.

I can confirm that LastPass Firefox Add-on (downloaded from Firefox Add-ons) slows Firefox start-up and makes it use much memory. I noticed a big difference after uninstalling it.

1 person liked / thanked this

It's addon has been behaving quite notorious lately. Completely stopping the browser from working. Had to disable it too.