BurnAware Professional 10.4

jalaffa

BurnAware Professional is a powerful CD, DVD and BD disc burning solution intended for users who need maximum control over every aspect of the burning process and use multiple burners for mass-production of various discs and quick creation of disc-to-disc copies. The program enables users to create data discs (CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, bootable CD and DVD discs) and discs with multimedia content (Audio CD, MP3 discs and DVD video discs). Apart from this, BurnAware Pro will help you create and burn ISO images (ISO and CUE/BIN image files supported), erase rewritable discs, burn multisession discs and even extract specific files from disc sessions and tracks from Audio CDs. A simple and intuitive interface of the program will make even novices feel comfortable with the program features.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 9
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old medicin seems to work so far , will test all functions later , and let you know................:D !

TheEmpathicEar
5 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Old medicin seems to work so far , will test all functions later , and let you know................:D !

So, the medicine for this software is not version specific?

" So, the medicine for this software is not version specific? ".................my medicin is from version 10.2 , so the answer is no.....:rolleyes: !

Does not matter, only matters is ; does it cure ...........I think it still does !  :D

• 2 weeks later...
TheEmpathicEar
On 7/12/2017 at 1:02 PM, Pete 12 said:

" So, the medicine for this software is not version specific? ".................my medicin is from version 10.2 , so the answer is no.....:rolleyes: !

Does not matter, only matters is ; does it cure ...........I think it still does !  :D

"BurnAware.Professional.v10.x.Patch-SND" is what I used and it seemed to work. Anyone else use this?

• 1 month later...
TheEmpathicEar

If this software is not properly patched for "Pro", what kind of message does it display? I have been getting write errors [occasionally] and have been wondering if an improperly patched version could be this "insidious"? 

BurnAware Portable (PAF) by versapps/thumbapps

Installers

Spoiler
Free v10.4 version offline installer
Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7446110/BurnAwareFreePortable_10.4.paf.exe.html

Premium v10.4 version online installer
Sharecode[?]: /files/7446103/BurnAwarePremiumPortable_10.4_online.paf.exe.html

Pro v10.1 version online installer
Sharecode[?]: /files/7446098/BurnAwareProPortable_10.1_online.paf.exe.html

Free installer name: BurnAwareFreePortable_10.4.paf.exe
Packed size: 6.43MB
MD5: F668B7FB6AC2570CA55EB56BCB076EBE

Premium installer name: BurnAwarePremiumPortable_10.4_online.paf.exe
Packed size: 668KB
MD5: DB520D3CA58686510CC131F9E51915FE

Premium installer name: BurnAwareProPortable_10.1_online.paf.exe
Packed size: 696KB
MD5: 753367BF626D743FA910102B456C0F1E

On 9/10/2017 at 8:47 PM, TheEmpathicEar said:

If this software is not properly patched for "Pro", what kind of message does it display? I have been getting write errors [occasionally] and have been wondering if an improperly patched version could be this "insidious"? 

You will see the following message and the program will cease to function:

"Illegal version of BurnAware".

Archived