How to upload an avatar image

kameyojodido

kameyojodido

Hello all!

So basically I was wondering, where is the forum for asking questions? I checked all sections and there is none (that, or I am blind :s )

Is there a F.A.Q. somewhere?

I wanted to ask, how can I upload an image for my avatar?

• Replies 7
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello and welcome to NF!!!

Firstly you will need to have something around five or ten posts, I'm not sure... Then the option can be seen in your profile...

Hope you enjoy your stay!!!

kameyojodido
11 minutes ago, WALLONN7 said:

Firstly you will need to have something around five or ten posts, I'm not sure... Then the option can be seen in your profile...

Oh so there is that :) haha ok np

I'll wait ;)

3 hours ago, WALLONN7 said:

Is that a new rule or something? I don't remember that I need a certain number of posts before I could set my avatar, back when I registered.

Just now, anakin206 said:

Is that a new rule or something? I don't remember that I need a certain number of posts before I could set my avatar, back when I registered.

New or old... I really do not know... but it does exist...

• Administrator

Thread moved to Site / Forum Feedback. Here you can ask questions related to the forums. It's the second forum from the top. No issues if you posted in wrong forums, no problem with us moving it.

What WALLONN7 has said is correct. I wish I could remove the limit, as, I have checked before, it cannot be removed. It's there for many reasons though.

After completion of five posts (5) I am able to change my avatar from the default..

So you can also do it .. 

Archived