Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

Cerberus

PythonCrew Streaming Pack - Android

59 posts in this topic

I found a modded version of live nettv which is clean and does not crash.  I have tested this thoroughly but does pop up a ad every 4 or 5 channel switches but you can close it out.  This ad seems like it cannot be removed or is on server end, not sure.  Either way, the app does work and no crashing so I guess that is the main point.  I have tried adguard to try and stop the ad that pops up but it doesnt work with that type of ad.  We will have to live with it.  At least the app doesnt crash.  I will update pack soon.

3 people liked / thanked this

PythonCrew Streaming Pack v2.8 Full and Update Only:

Added/Updated:

----------IPTV----------

Live NetTV 4.5.1 (see included "read me.txt" file)

3 people liked / thanked this

PythonCrew Streaming Pack v2.9 Full and Update Only:

Added/Updated:

----------IPTV----------

----------Movies-Series----------

Newest 3D Movies v1.0

Popcorn Time v2.8.0

UKMOVNow v1.0

2 people liked / thanked this

PythonCrew Streaming Pack v3.0 Full and Update Only:

Added/Updated:

----------IPTV----------

KokoTime v2.0.2 (see included "read me.txt" file)

Newest 3D Movies v1.0

Popcorn Time v2.8.0

UKMOVNow v1.0

Edited by Cerberus

We are aware of the live nettv user id blocked message.  It doesnt matter if you install the original or not at this point because you have been blocked permanently.  I was going to purchase this app friday but since he is like others out there more interested in security then stability, I will not support this app and in fact will give negative reviews for it from here on out.  I always test to see if an unlocked app is worth it instead of spending money and being disappointed.  Guess I should thank him for saving me the time and MONEY.  80% of US channels didnt work so I will not be using this app anymore anyways even if a mod bypasses it.  He should focus on stability instead of the cat and mouse game.  My two cent about this app and the dev.

This app will be remove in future versions.  Not because I am mad, in fact, I am not, I am thankful for saving me money.  There are plenty of apks that work for US channels without buffering, looping or being down all the time.  There are always options (competition).  ;)  I refuse to give devs like this my money for substandard service.  :)

Edited by Cerberus

I am looking into bitcoin tv apk for my main iptv for the near future.  You can have on three devices.  500+ channels plus vod/ppv.  Thinking of trying the three day for a minimal fee to see if it suits my needs.  Price per year isnt bad but really want to find out about the service.  I will let everyone know my review of this paid iptv service soon. 

Like I said in earlier post, there are always options (competition).   ;)

https://www.bitcointv.co/

Got a free three day trial and guess what?  BBC America works with this service unlike my nfps subscription.  That alone is a selling point for me.  lol  Service that gives you a free three day trial have faith in the service they provide.  I really like this apk and service, not to mention great customer service.  :)

Edited by Cerberus

PythonCrew Streaming Pack v3.1 Full and Update Only:

Removed:

----------IPTV----------

Live NetTV

Added/Updated:

----------IPTV----------

Heliaca TV v1.5 (see included "read me.txt" file) (Modded by me  :) )

TeaTV v2.0r

Edited by Cerberus

Learning more everyday.  :)

Edited by Cerberus
1 person liked / thanked this

PythonCrew Streaming Pack v3.2 Full and Update Only:

Added/Updated:

Cartoon HD v3.0.2

KokoTime v2.0.5