Muslims (200,000 +) celebrate Eid al-Fitr in Moscow

tao

Excerpt: 

In Russia, Islam is the second most widely spread religion after Orthodox Christianity; some 20 million Muslims living in the country make up around 15 percent of the population.

Over 200,000 of Muslims in Moscow are expected to take part in morning prayers, according to the Russian Council of Muftis. The ceremonies will be held in the city’s four main mosques including the Moscow Cathedral Mosque and several squares across the capital.

Moscow Cathedral Mosque is one of the largest mosques in Europe and can hold some 10,000 worshipers. It was opened in September 2015 after several years of reconstruction. The original structure was built in 1904.

< Here >

• Replies 31
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny we never hear about Christians celebrating Easter or Christmas in Saudi Arabia or Qatar in massive numbers. Odd, isn't it? It's always muslims. All over the world.

21 minutes ago, RejZoR said:

It's funny we never hear about Christians celebrating Easter or Christmas in Saudi Arabia or Qatar in massive numbers. Odd, isn't it? It's always muslims. All over the world.

yeah thats right 

not even here @@

Nightingale, bring tidings of spring.
Leave bad news to the owl.   

~ Sa'di   :flowers:

1 hour ago, RejZoR said:

It because it was replaced with  paganism long ago ,  On Easter they replaced  it with the Easter Bunny . On Christmas   they replaced it with Santa Claus and when you grow up you find out youre parnets lied too you so why would you believe them when they tell you there is a God ? I sure dont believe in any of this ..It's nonsense too me...

13 minutes ago, steven36 said:

It because it was replaced with  paganism long ago ,  On Easter they replaced  it with the Easter Bunny . On Christmas   they replaced it with Santa Claus and when you grow up you find out youre parnets lied too you so why would you believe them when they tell you there is a God ? I sure dont believe in any of this ..It's nonsense too me...

hhhh  agree

ones perspective is ones reality ^^ all this is meaningless unless u do exist of course (to have a perspective........)

16 hours ago, steven36 said:

... Easter they replaced  it with the Easter Bunny. [.]Christmas  they replaced it with Santa Claus ...

so why would you believe them when they tell you there is a God ? I sure dont believe in any of this ..It's nonsense too me...

;)   :drunk:  ;)

Isn't this imperfect world of ours a perfect comedy?

Cheers (the big bang)!   :drunk:

[Note: stuff < deleted >]

16 hours ago, A.lemane said:

...  u do exist of course...

I exist.  Who am I?

35 minutes ago, adi said:

Why talk about what you surely don't believe:  God?

this not a religious forum, if you want post it find a  religious forum.. So what if i dont believe in nothing?  I did no agree to believe in anything when i join here and i sure didn't come here too read about it. Only part of you're of  post i read was the header, i could careless about it.

15 hours ago, steven36 said:

this not a religious forum, if you want post it find a  religious forum.. So what if i dont believe in nothing?  I did no agree to believe in anything when i join here and i sure didn't come here too read about it. Only part you're of  post i read was the header, i could careless about it.

Of course not, Steven36!  But it (this forum) still allows this thread is its beauty.  Amazingly delicious.   ^_^

Thanks and Regards and Love!  :love:

[Stuff < deleted >]

5 hours ago, adi said:

Excerpt: 

In Russia, Islam is the second most widely spread religion after Orthodox Christianity; some 20 million Muslims living in the country make up around 15 percent of the population.

< Here >

Sweet :)

@ staff

I can understand why it is not desired here to be politically (computer etc. forum) but why may be discussed about faith? dixpezj4ro0bsxfxg.gif

Anyone can believe what he wants but please do not bother me with this bull... dkesd1eyoifh8rk3l.gif

Addendum

I reported the first post under this aspect

Mohenjo-daro

Never thought of Islam as a religion. But it's got power and hunger and number and a destructive unity. Happy Eid.

1 hour ago, Mohenjo-daro said:

Never thought of Islam as a religion. But it's got power and hunger and number and a destructive unity. Happy Eid.

No country is applying Islam the way it truly needs to be. though that kind of Islam the west and its allies, in the region or not, are talks about or trying to depict is definitely not the right way.

Joseph Stalin is most likely rolling over in his grave . Putin  dont  really believe in freedom of religion he believes in his countries  religion but he needs Muslims  too help him fight . The only thing they have in conman most are anti western like Putin. But they are just pawns in his game.

Putin’s Savage War Against Russia’s ‘New Muslims’

http://www.newsweek.com/putin-savage-war-against-russia-new-muslims-490783

The News from Russia is controlled by  the government  ..If they was too say something bad about Putin in Russia .  Like  they do in the  USA labout leaders in the USA like they do Trump they would end up dead as many journalist  already have . The US Liberal media feeds the world full of  this. If it were not for freedom of the press and the internet .The only news you would have is what the Government would allowed to be posted .

They would close every site down  if they allowed freedom of speech about world issues  that didn't fit there agenda . Go too a site ran by Hong Kong, China and start talking about religion they will ban you on the spot. You can't blame Nsanedown for wanting to stay neutral on this and for there members not to make this about politics or religion .

15 hours ago, RejZoR said:

It's funny we never hear about Christians celebrating Easter or Christmas in Saudi Arabia or Qatar in massive numbers.

Odd, isn't it? It's always Muslims. All over the world.

Muslims attack Christians inside these countries where Muslims are the religious Majority. Look what has happen in Egypt, Iraq etc.

1 hour ago, pc71520 said:

Muslims attack Christians inside these countries where Muslims are the religious Majority. Look what has happen in Egypt, Iraq etc.

Not in Russia they want this topic is not about these countries it's about Russia were there religion is the  Russian Orthodox Church  If they attacked them there it would be considered a terrorist  attack and every time this happens in Russia they run like the cowards  they  are because if the FSB finds them they will be executed.

When he started talking about those countries  he went off topic because hes talking about countries were there religion is Islam in Russia the tables are turned read the link i posted above. Only thing different in the USA they cant hide it  from the Media .But they would like too.The ones in charge now would love all sites to be like Fox News and all praises for Trump. Do you're research about who the super rich is Russia really is and you will find out who holds  the power !

On bashing: bashing is bashing; be it canada, china, egypt, germany, india, iran, iraq, philippines, qatar, russia, saudi arabia, syria, uk, us, <any country>; religion; politics; mine, yours, or theirs.  :(

Thanks and Regards.  :flowers:

Oh i gave you the watered down version of what i researched  most of  it written by other Russians who oppose the Government . I don't bash i simply do research because i find it interesting all these people killing each other off in the name of religion and different religions  on both sides teaming together  to do the other side in  .  But after one gets rid of the other side then they will end up fighting each other because the person with all the power wins.  I research the peoples background  and what they believe and what makes them the way they are .What made them want to wage war .  :)

knowledge-Spammer

and i like how u used nonsense  as russia use

The News from Russia is controlled by  the government  ..If they was too say something bad about Putin in Russia .  Like  they do in the  USA labout leaders in the USA like they do Trump they would end up dead as many journalist  already

no proof u say bs comments like this and not want people to bash usa think again

12 minutes ago, knowledge said:

and i like how u used nonsense  as russia use

i thank you post nonsense too  with all you're Russian propaganda videos and stuff but i never expressed how i felt and ignored it tell you bring it up . So the feeling is mutual. When I 1st meet you on here you use not be like this you only talked about software but every since  the US election you act you work for the Kremlin. :P

knowledge-Spammer
1 minute ago, steven36 said:

i thank you post nonsense too  with all you're Russian propaganda videos ans stuff but i never expressed how i felt tell you bring it up . So the feeling is mutual. When I 1st meet you on here you use not be like this you only talked about software but every since  the US election you act you work for the Kremlin. :P

lets talk

propaganda  u said in your comment

If they was too say something bad about Putin in Russia .  Like  they do in the  USA labout leaders in the USA like they do Trump they would end up dead as many journalist  already

now show me the proof of this  its all propaganda 

maybe i stoped fixing program as people like u use are work and then say bs about us  twoface people i tryed to be friends with all people but with the bs about russia all the times  its hard to   be nice

ill not stop with my propaganda  videos as u say like it or not  i can show u page of page with bs about russia all the times i seen u say comment  when u go to more site u see people saying bad about usa u see y with comment u make and cant show 1 proof

Kaspersky [worked for KGB and "in bed with Kremlin" (according to some us news sources)] anti-virus has presently 108 pages (and growing by the day) devoted to it in this very forum;)

7 minutes ago, knowledge said:

lets talk

propaganda  u said in your comment

If they was too say something bad about Putin in Russia .  Like  they do in the  USA labout leaders in the USA like they do Trump they would end up dead as many journalist  already

now show me the proof of this  its all propaganda 

maybe i stoped fixing program as people like u use are work and then say bs about us  twoface people i tryed to be friends with all people but with the bs about russia all the times  its hard to   be nice

ill not stop with my propaganda  videos as u say like it or not  i can show u page of page with bs about russia all the times i seen u say comment  when u go to more site u see people saying bad about usa u see y with comment u make and cant show 1 proof

Well I do not want get in a argument  with you because I think you're a nice person no matter what you believe..But it still want change the way i believe .. you dont have too prove nothing too me . 

knowledge-Spammer
3 hours ago, steven36 said:

Well I do not want get in a argument  with you because I think you're a nice person no matter what you believe..But it still want change the way i believe .. you dont have too prove nothing too me . 

ill not fight with u as not want to fight 

people can believe  what they want  no one saying people cant believe  lets not argument   and keep friends

6 minutes ago, knowledge said:

... lets keep friends ...

As I keep saying: Knowledge, you are a role model for civility!   :flowers:

• DKT27 locked this topic

Archived