Internet Download Manager 6.28 Build 14

jalaffa

• Replies 72
  • Views 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, stylemessiah said:

My entire point in posting was about DNSCrypt being a lot of faffing about, adding latency, a false sense of security, and nothing to do with trying to help people pirate software

Understood, took me a while, the very first time I used it — however, for subsequent configurations and deployment purpose, there's no more need to re-enter any of those domains and IPs, one has to simply re-use the files from the following directory:—

C:\Program Files (x86)\bitbeans\Simple DNSCrypt\data

There's been no sign of any latency — the hand-holding with my firewall is also seamless (the impact on resources is negligible.)

The extra layer of security is real and present — have been monitoring the results against logs since the past week (anybody who checked their DNSCrypt logs would be amazed.)

21 minutes ago, 0bin said:

@dcs18 if you have devices, could you test IDM methods with Astaro Security Gateway?

Shall certainly give it a try (on my own production system — after a backup) — I remember you were the one who first asked me to try DNSCrypt. ;)

8 hours ago, shwescorpion said:

Crk by Ali.Dbg still ROCKS

:)

The 15.9 it's not working on Windows XP... i obtain "Not Patched" after click on "Patch" button......

*EDIT*

Apparently also Hidden 2000 v6 not work on XP... say "Not Patched". The Xanax patch seems to work but i need to test if FAKE SERIAL it's spotted again...

screw dns setting thing..

any good working patch..as that tiny kill/simple patch by addhaloka is pwned.. not working properly as wat it used to be.

22 hours ago, addhaloka said:

Fix patch pawel97 for build 14.

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7154230/6.28.12_.7z.html

ohh i seen it now...  thanks for this addha

P.S-

SHA256: 19edeeb117997a579b972b173ceb52d2b3a9e8ab76826e39967f7a9644c48637
File name: idm.6.28.12 -patch.exe
Detection ratio: 25 / 61

hope its safe addhaloka :/

shwescorpion
1 hour ago, DjDiabolik said:

The 15.9 it's not working on Windows XP... i obtain "Not Patched" after click on "Patch" button......

*EDIT*

Apparently also Hidden 2000 v6 not work on XP... say "Not Patched". The Xanax patch seems to work but i need to test if FAKE SERIAL it's spotted again...

still using XP :blink:

Did u run as admin?

If u did then it is not compatible with XP.

T3rM1nat0Rr3
29 minutes ago, shwescorpion said:

Did u run as admin?

I've not seen that option on Windows XP.

4 hours ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

What dreadful hosting site.

Just how many windows and pop-up does this site want to create to download a file?

in my case "none"

1 hour ago, truemate said:

screw dns setting thing..

hope its safe addhaloka :/

yeah screw it 

Spoiler

and screw patchs million times more ^^

9 minutes ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

cause there isn't one in XP

Spoiler

all executables r run as an admin by default in xp

T3rM1nat0Rr3
4 minutes ago, A.lemane said:

cause there isn't one in XP

I thought as much.

Maybe XP was before shwescorpion's time.

T3rM1nat0Rr3
11 minutes ago, A.lemane said:

in my case "none"

Using Firefox 52.2.0 ESR + pop-up blocker enabled, with add-ons AdBlock Plus & No Script, forever cllcking "X"s here on that site when trying to download.

T3rM1nat0Rr3
11 minutes ago, Blackbird52 said:

what about hold shift and Run as Different User then type Administrator as user ...something like that as i remember

https://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/windows_security_runas.mspx?mfr=true

I'm not using XP Professional which would explain it.

Anyway, back back onto Thread topic....

Internet Download Manager 6.28 Build 14 + Retail [Multilingual]+ [Fix Clean-M3d1c1n@$]

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7157802/6_8_B14_.zip.html

IDM Toolbar 2017c

Site: https://dbr.ee
Sharecode[?]: /xq0g
Site: https://files.fm
Sharecode[?]: /u/5znxnfux

Site: http://www.multiup.org
Sharecode[?]: /d64e295978a6fb97aa86be9c5529c1b8

Thanks for Mark15,Ghost0507,iih1,sledge101,@Ali.Dbg,xanax,KaranPc,tk911,RET,XenoCoder,pavel97,The Hidden 2000,IamBidyuT,november_ra1n,addhaloka,KP333,,thamtu1803 

ronaldinho424

Internet Download Manager 6.28 Build 14

Unattended and Orginal Setup.

# Integrated Cracked. ( By The Hidden 2000 v6.1 NEW

# Added Windows 10 Themes

# Added PureFlat 2016 Themes. ( Default )

Disabled license agreement. 
Disabled update check button. ( By The Hidden 2000 v6.1 NEW

# Disabled startup tip.

Added Desktop Shortcut.

Silent Install
Site: https://userscloud.com
Sharecode[?]: /u5jxnl87qli8

Pre-Activated

Site: https://userscloud.com
Sharecode[?]: /yovtnhbispwt

First, thanks to all talented members for all the efforts made to fix this version.:king:  It is very impressive and highly appreciated. I even can't count and notice them all, as we have here a lot of them....:jester:  @angel , @The Hidden 2000, @addhaloka, @november_ra1n, @ronaldinho424, @xanax, @dcs18 ... :thumbsup:

but I give up, so much patches, fixes, and repatch. :blink: completely confused ....

why to invest so much effort and work on that specific downloader, there are so much alternative. what make it better then Jdownloader, IDA, FDM, Flashget (very old but still work) and many others .... and after all it will be updated shortly to a newer version as they do every 100~ hours...

11 minutes ago, m345 said:

First, thanks to all talented members for all the efforts made to fix this version.:king:  It is very impressive and highly appreciated. I even can't count and notice them all, as we have here a lot of them....:jester:  @angel , @The Hidden 2000, @addhaloka, @november_ra1n, @ronaldinho424, @xanax, @dcs18 ... :thumbsup:

but I give up, so much patches, fixes, and repatch. :blink: completely confused ....

why to invest so much effort and work on that specific downloader, there are so much alternative. what make it better then Jdownloader, IDA, FDM, Flashget (very old but still work) and many others .... and after all it will be updated shortly to a newer version as they do every 100~ hours...

Why not use idm trial reset? Been using for 2 years now, no problems whatsoever.

10 hours ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

Using Firefox 52.2.0 ESR + pop-up blocker enabled, with add-ons AdBlock Plus & No Script, forever cllcking "X"s here on that site when trying to download.

adguard dns & pop-up blocker

thats it my hole system is protected an not just my browser ^^

SnakeMasteR
3 hours ago, m345 said:

You don't need to be up-to-date all the time, IDM is pretty polished for what it is but the main reason why it gets updated regularly is due to third parties being updated aswell and there may be bugs introduced in previous versions. It's mandatory but everything comes down to compatibility most of the time. If you try to use IDM being very outdated with a browser being very updated, you may face issues, that's the very basic explanation of what that all is about.

Also, go for a solution that fits your needs and stick with it, if it works out for you. You don't need to manually patch if you use certain repacks, if you want to do things on your own, repacks aren't for you.

It's about preference and choices. All the "alternatives" you listed aren't for me personally, compared to IDM.

shwescorpion
14 hours ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

what I meant was user with admin rights. cause in XP all users doesn't have the admin rights.

13 hours ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

I thought as much.

Maybe XP was before shwescorpion's time.

In my those time there were DOS 6.1,

windows 3.1 .

4 hours ago, shwescorpion said:

what I meant was user with admin rights. cause in XP all users doesn't have the admin rights.

all default xp accounts r ADMIN of course expt if u create a second one and chose it to be limited ^^ (coz by default it would be Admin)

On 24/6/2017 at 6:00 PM, shwescorpion said:

still using XP :blink:

Did u run as admin?

If u did then it is not compatible with XP.

Yeah.... i have a second pc whit windows xp installed... i use it only for p2p app and some other operation :)

Archived