AnyDVD 8.1.5.0

jalaffa

AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 11
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, koullis said:

AnyDVD HD 8.1.5.0 BRD patch

Site: https://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/80IB2AIO/SetupAnyDVD.rar_links

still with the old AnyDVD HD v8.0.4.0 patch.:huh:

teddystacker

As I state every time one of these "releases" is posted..

The Brd crack NO LONGER WORKS. It has not for at least TEN versions of Anydvd now..

Yes , the patch applies , but disks CANNOT be decoded once its applied..

Redfox added a new server check some time ago. and now the program just halts when both online and offline..

At the current time these is NO working crack for this program..

stylemessiah

Some clarification...because its needed every time you whinge

Doesn't work for Blu-Ray discs

It works FINE for DVD's

A lot of people still use DVD's...i have a shit ton of them

So stop bleating like a petulant child that its completely useless, its not

If youre that aggrieved by Blu-Ray discs not working, fucking buy it and give us all a break

But protection they made years ago they still use for DVDs most likely you could use a old version from slysoft and do this  You can rip DVDs  with handbrake and  libdvdcss for free or just download the free or  cracked version of  WinX DVD ( both work.) So there is nothing special  about  DVDs  . :P

teddystacker
13 hours ago, stylemessiah said:

Some clarification...because its needed every time you whinge

Doesn't work for Blu-Ray discs

It works FINE for DVD's

A lot of people still use DVD's...i have a shit ton of them

So stop bleating like a petulant child that its completely useless, its not

If youre that aggrieved by Blu-Ray discs not working, fucking buy it and give us all a break

Yawn , it DOES NOT work on Newer DVD's , these require to go online to access the OPD. When the program does this , and fails the server check you get an alert message and the program halts.

Lets just say the old Brd crack DOES NOT work and be sensible and calm about that FACT..

T3rM1nat0Rr3
14 hours ago, teddystacker said:

it DOES NOT work on Newer DVD's , these require to go online to access the OPD.

Whether patch works or not: 8.1.5.0 released on Wednesday will cover the most recent of new DVDs.

And subsequent beta's will take care of new DVDs.

Regarding the OPD: It was (temporarily) disabled in that last beta...

8.1.4.5 2017 06 20
- Change (DVD): OPD is currently disabled

Whether that remains the case in 8.1.5.0, possibly not.

teddystacker

What we have to remember here is that the OPD Also acts as a anti piracy tool for Redfox.

As when the Disks (be it DVD or Blu) goes online for the files it needs. The program also checks to see if the serial etc is valid. 8.1.5.0 with the Brd patch applied halts when it fails the extra server check they added many versions ago.

I can confirm from my own tests that 8.1.5.0 with the patch applied DOES NOT decode ie work with either newer DVD's or Blurays. Only older disks (that don't need to go online) work with it..

That's the bottom line..

I have an issue w/ 8.1.5.0 and my Avast, which claims AnyDVDtray.exe is a virus. You have to halt down Avast just for install, then to make exception for AnyDVDtray.exe -> how confusing.

2 hours ago, Olexijl said:

I have an issue w/ 8.1.5.0 and my Avast, which claims AnyDVDtray.exe is a virus. You have to halt down Avast just for install, then to make exception for AnyDVDtray.exe -> how confusing.

I've had a similar problem with Avast in the past... Something that was promptly resolved in less than a day after I reported the false positive through the antivirus itself... ;)

Archived