DVDFab 10.0.4.3

jalaffa

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 16
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

[We just got a "Loader" for the previous version. LOL]

1. Can someone post some links for the non-US version?

2. @ChVL @ARMOUR [or whoever], do you have a "Loader" for this version?

3 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

[We just got a "Loader" for the previous version. LOL]

1. Can someone post some links for the non-US version?

2. @ChVL @ARMOUR [or whoever], do you have a "Loader" for this version?

Why do you feel the need to incessantly beg for a loader?  Do you honestly think they sit around waiting for you to ask before they post it?  If they have a crack, they will post it of their own volition.  

Also, there is no need to use quotation marks for the word loader.  The word is being used in the proper context, so there is no need for quotation marks. 

And one more thing, there is no way you actually need the newest version of Dvdfab so quickly.  If you actually were buying every new release movie, and you needed Dvdfab to decrypt them ,then you have enough money to buy the program.  

TheEmpathicEar
2 minutes ago, Pickelback said:

Why do you feel the need to incessantly beg for a loader?  Do you honestly think they sit around waiting for you to ask before they post it?  If they have a crack, they will post it of their own volition.  

Also, there is no need to use quotation marks for the word loader.  The word is being used in the proper context, so there is no need for quotation marks. 

And one more thing, there is no way you actually need the newest version of Dvdfab so quickly.  If you actually were buying every new release movie, and you needed Dvdfab to decrypt them ,then you have enough money to buy the program.  

U so "Picky"! [Get it? In quotes...]

software182

It's not really hard to remember the link.

http://174.142.97.100/download/DVDFab10043.exe
http://174.142.97.101/download/DVDFab10043.exe
http://198.50.118.114/download/DVDFab10043.exe
http://198.50.118.138/download/DVDFab10043.exe

Well, if you're smart enough, Maybe next time you can do it by yourself how to get the non-us link. Seriously, it's not that hard. Just rename DVDFab10043.exe to latest version, got it ?

And oh for the loader, just wait. No need to ask or beg, it will come sooner or later. lol, you've been posting the same thing many times.

If you save $1 each day, you could've bought it, just saying...

TheEmpathicEar

@software182 1. Who said anything about being "smart"? 2. It's strange? I always thought requests were welcomed here. And, now here we are translating that to "beg"?

software182
5 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

@software182 1. Who said anything about being "smart"? 2. It's strange? I always thought requests were welcomed here. And, now here we are translating that to "beg"?

1. Looks like you didn't understand what i said, lol. Request are welcome here, we share knowledge here, that's why i shared to you how to get non-us link for the next version easily without asking. Tell me you understand how to get those links for next version, or the knowledge i gave to you will be nothing, LOL. 

2. But you were asking for something doesn't exist yet, maybe it's consider for requesting illegal materials, remember nsane guidlines ?

3. Is it really hard to wait ?

4. Is it really hard to save 1 buck each day to buy an app ? :lol:

Hello all! I promise to send the Loader when is out, ITS NOT THE v10.0.4.3 but the v10.0.4.2 and ALL THE MERIT IS FOR DEAR ChVL ONLY!!!

I just share it for all of you on the Nsane website..........

I erased my link because @Anakin206 already posted the Loader in an another thread. (The right thread yeah... :unsure: )

Have a nice day all!   :)

39 minutes ago, jgduff1 said:

Hello all! I promise to send the Loader when is out, ITS NOT THE v10.0.4.3 but the v10.0.4.2

Meh... already posted here

10 minutes ago, anakin206 said:

Meh... already posted here

Oh! Im sorry i not see it.

I look carefully next time friend.   :)

Portable DVDFab 10.0.4.3 Multilingual Online

By PortableAppZ

Download Portable DVDFab 10.0.4.3 Online (0.5 MB)

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7153913/DVDFab_Portable_10.0.4.3_Multilingual_Online.exe.html

Extract and run DVDFab10Portable.
Settings of installed DVDFab should be preserved.

I rarely use this app anymore, but does dvdfab.exe require me to enable Windows Firewall access?

I thought it used to retrieve valid information.

Edit: I've given it access for metadata etc.

Archived