Convert LTE Phone To VoLTE

Karamjit

please suggest me if i can convert my smart mobile phone From LTE to VoLTE.....is this possibe???

• Replies 6
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rudrax

• DKT27

• vissha

• Karamjit

Top Posters In This Topic

Contact your device manufacturer requesting a VoLTE update for your LTE device. My phone, Asus zenfone 2 laser also didn't have VoLTE. Then Jio came and everyone started complaining on asus forums for not having the VoLTE feature. Then with one OTA update asus released it. Now enjoying free calls :tehe:

• Administrator

Is not there any app in which you can call without having this feature in it.

24 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

Is not there any app in which you can call without having this feature in it.

For Jio, there is an app called JIO voice. But the problem with the app is you have to switch your data connection on temporarily (for outgoing) and 24/7 (for incoming). Also the voice quality is poor. Yet one can use it.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, rudrax said:

For Jio, there is an app called JIO voice. But the problem with the app is you have to switch your data connection on temporarily (for outgoing) and 24/7 (for incoming). Also the voice quality is poor. Yet one can use it.

I see. Bad quality kind of stops the whole intention of this feature, which is to provide high quality calls.

My phone, a Google phone, unfortunately, does not get updates anymore and hence inspite of hardware possibility for it, did not get the feature mentioned here.

3 minutes ago, rudrax said:

Jio Apps are spyware... They get all permissions, send all phone data to Singapore. @Karamjit Lal If you are ready to share your data to Singapore without encryption and share all your phone data incl call logs and more without notification.... Go ahead for this brand apps.

Edited by vissha

2 hours ago, DKT27 said:

I see. Bad quality kind of stops the whole intention of this feature, which is to provide high quality calls.

My phone, a Google phone, unfortunately, does not get updates anymore and hence inspite of hardware possibility for it, did not get the feature mentioned here.

If your phone has LTE then you must be able to make calls through the Jio Voice app. If you are talking about VoLTE then it is upto your device manufacturer's mercy/ability. Which phone do you have BTW?